Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Facts and truth no longer matter.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Facts and truth no longer matter.

Nov 16, 2019, 10:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We always "choose truth over facts" - Crazy Uncle Joe....***

Nov 17, 2019, 9:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

you know what?

Nov 17, 2019, 9:23 AM

You are right.

Mark this as the first time in history an opinion has been swayed on the internet through use of memes and pure relentless posting of opinion

Now that it’s happened you can take a break and get some fresh air.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Facts and truth no longer matter.

Nov 17, 2019, 9:24 AM

Scroll to 55 seconds, and as you watch, keep in mind, this is one of Schiff’s key witnesses.

We both know that cartoon is fiction dood.

https://youtu.be/1E79reHArJU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!***

Nov 17, 2019, 10:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not fact checking satire.

Nov 17, 2019, 9:35 AM

Felix2® said:

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not fact checking satire.

Nov 17, 2019, 9:51 AM

That was a funny response. Made me laugh. Nice.

A man has to know his limitations.***

Nov 17, 2019, 10:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rule #2

Nov 17, 2019, 9:54 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2019, 10:33 AM

Spoken like a true main stream media mouthpiece. Thanks CNN.

Nov 17, 2019, 5:11 PM

MemphisCat said:

Spoken like a true main stream media mouthpiece. Thanks CNN.

and MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, The Washington Post, the Wall ST.Journal, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune...etc, etc. on till roughly 200 outlets. They are engaged in a conspiracy...all of them. Only Fox News tells the truth.

Nov 18, 2019, 9:09 PM

Straw man and appeal to authority in one post. You're a really deep thinker.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Facts and truth no longer matter. ]

Felix I will make it simple for you since you have such a really hard time understanding fact from fiction ......Fox News tell the truth (based on just the facts) 95% of the time......and all the other networks you have mentioned tell lies 95% of the time (based on total fiction BS just so they can get people like you to go along with their corrupt agenda).....now even you should be able to understand this......but I doubt it......??Go Tigers!!!!!

Those are scientific figures btw, by no means influenced

Nov 18, 2019, 10:09 PM

by head in the sand, blind Trump worshiping, sheep. Cold hard facts I tell you! Fox is definitely the second most reliable news source, only a close second to Rush. Two bastions or objectivity.

Let’s just do some math.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:27 PM

Re: Let’s just do some math.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:43 PM

Can you provide any stats backing up that Fox News has more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined? Is that for just one time slot? Fox has the monopoly on the right leaning audience. The left leaning is likely split between CNN and MSNBC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can simply google it and get a page of results

Nov 20, 2019, 10:16 PM

Nov 19, 2019, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Facts and truth no longer matter. ]

b2westfarm said:

Felix I will make it simple for you since you have such a really hard time understanding fact from fiction ......Fox News tell the truth (based on just the facts) 95% of the time......and all the other networks you have mentioned tell lies 95% of the time (based on total fiction BS just so they can get people like you to go along with their corrupt agenda).....now even you should be able to understand this......but I doubt it......??Go Tigers!!!!!

The sad part about your post is you appear to actually believe that. The idea that virtually every media outlet in the country is involved in a conspiracy, but Fox tells the truth.

Tragic.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:10 PM

The tragic part is people like you can not tell the difference between the truth and a lie.......because either you do not want to really hear what the truth is or just too dumb to realize the difference ......just because you have so much hatred for OUR President........either way I fell sorry for you.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic