»
Topic: Let's go beat GT
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 23, 2018 9:05 PM by: CUAllTheWay®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Let's go beat GT

[3]
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 8:49 PM

We shot the ball poorly tonight and we will learn from this game. Have to figure out a way to get more open looks against good defensive teams. Gotta make em when you get them tho and we did not.

Re: Let's go beat GT

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 8:50 PM

We will bounce back. That is a very hard place to play. We got out of rhythm and couldn’t get back in it

Re: Let's go beat GT

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 8:54 PM

Agreed. Hopefully we will see them again in the ACC tourney. We can play with them and beat them just have to hit some shots.

As poor as our shooting was tonight, I am more concerned

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 8:52 PM

about all those unforced turnovers. That has been a problem all year, and it certainly was tonight!

2019 white level member

Re: As poor as our shooting was tonight, I am more concerned

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 8:53 PM

Yep just silly play and guys not on the same page.

Re: As poor as our shooting was tonight, I am more concerned

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 9:03 PM

We got behind to UNC because of unforced turnovers, doubled down by not making our free throws, and then the zebras came out late to make sure we didn't steal it in the end.

We really had a shot up there this year, not so much at UVA. Our guys surprised me in the first half tonight, though. Well, the first 15 minutes.

I believe this team will bounce back and grow throughout the rest of the season. By season's end we will be looking at next year's squad, minus DeVoe. We will be just fine - make the NCAA tournament.

2019 white level member

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1177 people have read this post