Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since we don't have to worry about playing in the ACCCG now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,660

Since we don't have to worry about playing in the ACCCG now

Sep 24, 2012, 10:31 PM

...I guess we can focus on beating the coots for a change. That would make the season a success.

No more looking ahead for us this year. Now we can play full throttle and choke some chickens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so there is no way fl st. could loose twice?***

Sep 24, 2012, 10:32 PM

lose****

Sep 24, 2012, 10:32 PM

to whom?

Sep 25, 2012, 7:44 AM [ in reply to so there is no way fl st. could loose twice?*** ]

The only team left on their scheldule that is even in their zip code talent wise is not in the ACC.

Nope***

Sep 25, 2012, 8:24 AM [ in reply to so there is no way fl st. could loose twice?*** ]

Yep. That is what the player meeting is

Sep 24, 2012, 10:36 PM

about today.
'What do we play for now guys, cool stats and junk?'

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11-1 and an at large BCS bowl. Pretty sweet.***

Sep 25, 2012, 7:45 AM

Re: Since we don't have to worry about playing in the ACCCG now

Sep 24, 2012, 10:41 PM

The last time I looked the Atlantic has been won with a 6-2 record most every year.FSU prolly won't lose 2 but Va Tech at home on thurs night will be a challenge.There is a lot of football left and stranger things have happened.Even with no ACC Championship 9 or 10 wins and a beatdown of the Coots will be ok by me.If the d can improve to average 11 wins is very possible.

Totally agree!***

Sep 25, 2012, 7:46 AM

As we found out ourselves, it isn't easy winning on the road

Sep 24, 2012, 10:52 PM

NC State is FSU's nemesis and hasn't put together a complete game yet. They get FSU at home primetime. Miami has been helter skelter and their D isn't great but it is a rivalry game. While FSU will be heavily favored in both a loss in either game would not be shocking to me. VT on a Thursday night in Blacksburg is definitely a game they can lose as well so until they clear those games we're still alive, just badly burned!

Sep 24, 2012, 11:16 PM

Hey,idiot,if you focus on the coots,and forget about the next 7 games,you definitly won't play in the ACCCG.In fact,you wouldn't even make a secondary bowl like the Papa John Toilet Bowl.
Why the Papa John Toilet bowl?Because if you focus only on the coots for a change,your season would end up in the tank!

First, my wife works for Papa John's corporate

Sep 25, 2012, 7:49 AM

And it was a very nice little bowl game. Second, they no longer sponsor that bowl, now they sponsor the Super bowl. Just saying.

"your season would end up in the tank"

Sep 25, 2012, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Since we don't have to worry about playing in the ACCCG now ]

"your season would end up in the tank" Did you forget you are pretending to be a Clemson fan ?

Let's focus on winning every game

Sep 24, 2012, 11:30 PM

Honestly, I'm not sold on FSU winning out. They can "pull a FSU" and lose to NC State , BC, UMD, or whoever. Focus week by week, go ham on the ACC, then tool the coots after we've done that. FSU will NOT be undefeated. Bet that, tweet that, whatever you want to do with that

Re: Let's focus on winning every game

Sep 25, 2012, 8:37 AM

First, I'll go ahead and bet you any amount you want that FSU doesn't lose 2 ACC games. And if they did, it would make the ACC look even worse than it already does. This is not our year, next year will be. No...I hope FSU runs the table and beats Bama in the NC game. Then all of the talk about the ACC sucking will come to an end.

Sep 25, 2012, 9:50 AM

lol - these comments are funny. FSU could possibly lose to Miami and NCSU - but the odds of doing that is probably stratospheric. And if we lose even ONE more game, which probably has better odds than FSU losing 2 games, then FSU still goes. You all must absolutely not have a clue how this thing works. This is the same scenario that we made it to the ACCCG last year - just in reverse. We have to beat FSU to make it to the ACCCG. PERIOD. The same holds true for FSU. They have to beat CLEMSON to make it to the ACCCG. It's just the way it is. I can't understand how you can't seem to understand that.

Of course - all those with lots of money to lose, and don't mind taking mind-boggling risks, just line up and give me your money. You don't need it anyway. :)

In case you still don't get it - you'd be betting that FSU loses TWO ACC games before CLEMSON loses ONE ACC game. Now that's funny right there. Maybe you need to take a class on betting if you don't understand that and realize how utterly insane that is.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,660
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic