Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s be honest about the Feaster situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Let’s be honest about the Feaster situation

Jul 11, 2019, 11:53 AM

Love the guy, always have. He’s a great running back.

But if he chooses South Carolina he will forever burn any bridge with Clemson. If he picks VT I’ll pull for him, but if he picks the coots..... I’m sorry I’m not sorry.... that’s something I can’t pretend to get behind and still like the guy.

He has to do the right thing.

Screw the coots

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok.***

Jul 11, 2019, 11:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Let’s be honest about the Feaster situation

Jul 11, 2019, 12:01 PM

TOTALLY AGREED

That makes two of you.***

Jul 11, 2019, 12:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That was dood's first post, maybe offer him a mulligan...

Jul 11, 2019, 12:03 PM

or small bucket off the first tee?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 of us

Jul 11, 2019, 12:04 PM [ in reply to That makes two of you.*** ]

Sorry, I support all of our Tigers that leave for whatever reason. You can do anything you want with your life, you can even coach at USuC later in life. But if you leave our sports program to go play for theirs, that is where I draw the line.

Seems like a perfectly valid reason to dislike someone.***

Jul 11, 2019, 12:05 PM

Dislike and support/pull for/be a fan of are different terms

Jul 11, 2019, 12:10 PM

with different meanings. I don't mean I dislike him, I mean I hope he gets 0 yards the rest of his career.

Then that makes two of them, correct?

Jul 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

Because the op said... “I’m sorry I’m not sorry.... that’s something I can’t pretend to get behind and still like the guy. ”

If you're drawing lines, hopefully you brought enough...

Jul 11, 2019, 12:05 PM [ in reply to 3 of us ]

for e'ry juan or at least Tigerbalm1®, he spent his powder earlier this mornings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this possibly the werst first poast ever?

Jul 11, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Let’s be honest about the Feaster situation ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^ CRUMP, DELETE THIS CRAP!!!! ^^^***

Jul 11, 2019, 12:04 PM

Re: ^^^ CRUMP, DELETE THIS CRAP!!!! ^^^***

Jul 11, 2019, 12:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 11, 2019, 12:03 PM

I'm sure he'll factor this thread into his decision calculus.

Jul 11, 2019, 1:38 PM

This is the take of someone totally out of touch with college athletics and the athletes

I happen to agree. It would not make any sense whatsoever

Jul 11, 2019, 1:40 PM

to transfer to that God-forsaken university... And no, citing distance as a reason is not currently supported with any crisis or other meaningful reason.

I do not think Tavien will end up making that poor choice.

Re: I happen to agree. It would not make any sense whatsoever

Jul 11, 2019, 1:46 PM

Re: I happen to agree. It would not make any sense whatsoever

Jul 11, 2019, 1:49 PM [ in reply to I happen to agree. It would not make any sense whatsoever ]

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic