Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lets Just Think About This And Calm This Guy Down.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,845

Lets Just Think About This And Calm This Guy Down.

Aug 16, 2015, 1:15 PM

http://www.underdogdynasty.com/2015/8/14/9050505/appalachian-state-clemson-tigers-football-2015

Although this link has already shown up on the forums, I'd like to bring it back out one last time.
I'd start by saying great post Mr. Thomas. Then I'd follow that up YOU ARE DELUSIONAL. You gave a valiant effort to get your mountaineer fans really pumped up for Week 2. Let me tell you a couple reasons why you should bring them back to this earth and tell them you changed your mind.

Yes, you point out a critical difference btwn this year and last.. Chad Morris gone, Lakip gone, and less playmakers on D. However, nothing in your posts mention what we do still have. Mr. Thomas is an App State grad and like everyone else has a favorite team which is 0-0, so right now we are all feeling hopeful. This includes Watson, Peake, Gallman, Scott, our new guys like Ray Ray and Deon. Our offense has a chance to be absolutely deadly. I am a little cautious to say they will be great because of an unproven O Line, but I honestly believe just like in all my previous posts, that with Dabo at the helm this team WILL be ready.

Defense, we lost playmakers. No doubt about it. However, we didnt lost Venables. I believe we have one of the top 5 DC in all of football and as a player you love to play for him. A fiery and feisty guy who WILL get the max talent out of you.

To point out my favorite flaw in Sherrill's inspiring post; do you honestly believe your guys are going to be better conditioned than us? Absolutely not, man for man we will run circles around them. You can use looking to Louisville as the excuse, very cliche, but decent. However, if you haven't been keeping up with Clemson since Dabo came along.. Let me remind you, the only "Clemsoning" going on is winning 10+ games a season.

All that being said, good try Mr. Thomas. You had the clueless fans convinced. Now I will tell them for you, don't waste your money on a ticket if you're an App State fan. We aren't Michigan and we aren't playing in Big Houses, This is Clemson. This is THE Death Valley. When the buses pull around, the guys touch The Rock and entire that stadium... Well thats when the Mountaineer fans can head back to Boone, they will have seen the only part that will interest them all day. Save your time and save your money.

Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lets Just Think About This And Calm This Guy Down.

Aug 16, 2015, 1:39 PM

He lost me when he said we would 'fell' the loss'! Perhaps a usuck grad after all. They will be tough... but not that tough.

Aug 16, 2015, 4:14 PM

Letting this guy pull your chain right? Confidence doesn't reply to that.
If you know you are the best,don't argue or debate.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2015, 6:07 PM

Must explain why so many coots post on here

Aug 16, 2015, 7:01 PM

????!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Wofford will give us a better game***

Aug 16, 2015, 4:18 PM

I think USUC will give us a better game...

Aug 16, 2015, 5:05 PM

if they bring their "A" game.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,845
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic