Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lets Just Imagine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Lets Just Imagine

Nov 28, 2019, 9:56 AM

Lets say that Alabama has not lost a game in two years...no matter about close calls...they would be the Undefeated National Champions right now...and if any of you duds think Bama would not be #1 then you are plain goofy...they would be the greatest team ever and ESPN & little Paul would still be gushing over the last years championship...SEC network would be running the games twice a day but they would be #1 until they lost and maybe not even then...Now how about the 'OSU' if they were unbeaten...close Wisconsin, close Minnesota, close Penn State...does not matter unbeaten for the OSU is unbeaten...sportswriters would be having daily fits over how they are the greatest team in history...nothing short of fantastic will do...even look at Georgia now...lost to ChicFilA at home and looked bad doing it...not so great against A&M but sneaked a win...they are the darlings of the SEC right behind the LSU defense?...now little ole Clemson...first class offense...first class defense...3rd string D held A&M to 3 until 6 seconds left in the game...but somehow that is all forgotten...our wins are not against a bunch of 3rd string losers...the rest of the ACC may not be as strong as LSU, BAMA, Ga. Fla. but the rest of the SEC sucks compared to those...just for grins our 3rd string offense and defense should represent the ACC in the Orange Bowl...add an extra or two from the 2nd & 4th to flesh out a team...someone from the Big10 would get their ### handed to them on a platter! If the older Miss put up all that offense vs. the fake Tigers from the Mississippi wetlands then Clemson might put a 'grand' on them! We will see! Sorry small Paul!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lets Just Imagine

Nov 28, 2019, 10:08 AM

What he said !

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 10:19 AM

I’m pretty sure the first line defense was in the game on that last play. Not that it matters.

Clemson is exactly where they need to be and where they want to be. IF you are good, and Clemson certainly is, what the media says is totally meaningless. You have a problem if you rely on everyone telling you how great you are! The Tigers know it.

Nov 28, 2019, 10:14 AM

We just need to win the next 4 games and I assure you we will be ranked #1. We have cried and whined about this long enough. It will all work itself out in the end.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 10:30 AM

You are so right. We’ve been there. To many fans allow the media to control their emotions. We should have all learned a long time ago that Dabo and Co. have things under control. That’s a great feeling for me. We could all be like our rival fans this week with a LOT to be concerned about.

Don't care

Nov 28, 2019, 10:33 AM

Nothing can diminish the pride that I have for this team

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic