Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Typical Cuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,014

Typical Cuse

Nov 4, 2016, 2:57 PM

On a site of theirs, sportswriter saying that they will try and tire out our D line. Also looking to INT on Watson like FSU did last week. Finally a firer reviewing their sites there are actually some of the craziest people in the world there. Obviously, all of the mentally deranged are not locked up yet. Final score----Tigers in a romp--- Tigers 59 Beaten up cause 17. A real laugher!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^word salad^^***

Nov 4, 2016, 3:01 PM

That's EXACTLY what they will try to do

Nov 4, 2016, 3:14 PM

They play very fast up-tempo and will be trying to tire out our D and catch us unprepared (absent late adjustments). And they will DEFINITELY be trying to take advantage of some of the mistakes that Watson has made and bait him into an interception or two.

Not sure that that should be either surprising or upsetting.

And you know what? I'd bet it works a little bit. Not enough to win, but enough to make it a bit closer than people are thinking.

There's no lack of respect in them saying it. It's simply the best strategy they have to win.

They aren't going to win, I don't think, but I can't be upset at them for thinking they can.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tire out the d-line? um NO

Nov 4, 2016, 3:17 PM

that's the most talented, deepest position we got on our team PERIOD. and it IS the best in the country. In youth, in talent, and production.

Let me rephrase

Nov 4, 2016, 3:19 PM

They will *TRY* to tire out the defensive line and they will *TRY* to catch us before our defensive adjustments by playing with temp.

I think they will be a bit successful at the later, and if the game is close late they may prove to be a bit successful at the former.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me rephrase

Nov 4, 2016, 4:09 PM

IF they are going to run a fast offense I hope they have mikes and earphones in their helmets!

Nov 4, 2016, 4:26 PM

No need. We use picture boards. No really...wait till you see. smh.....

Nov 4, 2016, 6:02 PM

duh wasn't talking about Clemson!

Thanks to LSU we know how to slow down that fast tempo***

Nov 4, 2016, 4:20 PM [ in reply to That's EXACTLY what they will try to do ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,014
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic