Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let me make it clear to some of you coots...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,284

Let me make it clear to some of you coots...

Mar 26, 2015, 10:17 PM

You, your program, your staff, and everything associated with your school sucks. It's not on par with Clemson. You had a short stint of success from some brainwashed in-state recruits that may have grew up USuCk fans...

You're not on par with Clemson, never have been...and the more I see the '5 out of 6' comment, the more pathetic you look. Go get some #### rings made you pathetic losers. Clemson's raking in the talent because we are Clemson. You are not, because, as I said...everything about your school sucks.

My advice to coots...quite showing how butt hurt you are. I'm embarrassed for you. I've never seen someone use another school so much as a measuring stick of success. You coots can't write a paragraph about your program without mentioning Clemson. We'll always be big brother, you'll always be the red headed stepchild of the SEC.

Back to the chiter with your program coots...hope you enjoyed that 'success'

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Early candidate for post of the year!***

Mar 26, 2015, 10:34 PM

So....

Mar 26, 2015, 10:40 PM

...tell 'em how you really feel TTT...;)

It's something that has been blatantly obvious to me for many years, 40 or so. The only way they can recruit any kind of fan base is to basically grow up in a coot family, regurgitate the coot propaganda to the poor unsuspecting youth and hope it sticks.

Bring in an unbiased outsider, honestly familiarize them with both programs, Clemson is going to draw the vote of 90% of the time. Clemson has an amazing TV draw from all over the country...quickly becoming "America's Team" as the Atlanta Braves used to proclaim.

The "awesome" is strong with the Clemson Tigers, in many many ways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA'ed for leaving out drunk coach and doo doo ice***

Mar 26, 2015, 10:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Usuc lucked out w some big instate hauls due to

Mar 26, 2015, 11:00 PM

The timing of the transition from CTB to Dabo. Gilmore, holliman, latty, clown, Alshon....etc..etc...We have made it thru that rough patch....and suc can get used to the baby seat....big brother is back and headed to the top....baby bro back to doormat.

Re: Usuc lucked out w some big instate hauls due to

Mar 26, 2015, 11:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

cash payments and job offers to the parents.***

Mar 27, 2015, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Usuc lucked out w some big instate hauls due to ]

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Let me make it clear to some of you coots...

Mar 26, 2015, 11:14 PM

I mean.....I'm curious....you live with a Coot?
Love the post!

Re: Let me make it clear to some of you coots...

Mar 26, 2015, 11:18 PM

Dude you just made history

PREACH!!!!!!***

Mar 27, 2015, 1:59 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another thing that irks me.....

Mar 27, 2015, 2:24 AM

SC fans try to credit much of our recruiting success to the fact that we are the only other major player in recruiting in our conference. As in us and FSU. Which to start with isn't very true considering many teams in the ACC consistently land big time recruits. (UVA, Va Tech, Miami, UNC, etc.) But that's besides the point.

The point is that we are not only recruiting against everyone in our conference, but everyone in our region, and at this point, every major program in the country.

It's not like there are tons of kids out there saying they really want to play in the ACC. We are going out of our way to compete with the entire SEC and other big time Midwest and West Coast programs to get these guys.

So SC fans need to relax with the "Clemson's only competition is FSU or maybe Miami." "If we were in the ACC, we'd get way better recruits."

And not to really be a Clemson homer, but god forbid, if SC was in the ACC, they may be a sorry, sorry story. The best thing they have had going for them in recruiting the past ten years besides Spurrier, is the simple fact that they are in the SEC.

"success" ?

Mar 27, 2015, 7:46 AM

You mean the period of time that can only be described as the pinnacle of Capon football that resulted in absolutely zero conference championships and zero BCS bowl appearances?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: "success" ?

Mar 27, 2015, 8:41 AM

Give them credit they did win the east but then Auburn took it and their pride.

null

They were on the same field as Auburn that one time.

Mar 27, 2015, 8:41 AM [ in reply to "success" ? ]

56-17.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

And there you have it.***

Mar 27, 2015, 9:30 AM

Re: And there you have it.***

Mar 27, 2015, 9:49 AM
image.jpg(126.1 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

There it is***

Mar 27, 2015, 12:00 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,284
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic