Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs. BC: Post-game audio
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,029

Oct 30, 2010, 5:28 PM

Listen to the post-game press conference with Dabo, interviews with Kevin Steele, Billy Napier, DeAndre McDaniel, Kyle parker and more. Full Story »

Message was edited by: Crump®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me guess...

Oct 30, 2010, 5:36 PM

yada yada yada embarrassing loss yada yada mental but correctable mistakes yada yada just not a good team yada yada yada.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Re: Let me guess...

Oct 30, 2010, 6:17 PM

HA. It's my fault. It starts with me. We'll coach 'em up. We'll work hard.

Re: Clemson vs. BC: Post-game audio

Oct 30, 2010, 6:11 PM

DABO is Alabamian for BAD COACH.

Oct 30, 2010, 6:51 PM

Dabo: I'm in over my head. I see the talent on the field and I can do nothing with it. I've given it my best but my best isn't good enough. I love Clemson, it's a great atmosphere, and I would love to stay on staff. But for the good of Clemson, they need a head coach that can get them to the next level.

Napier: I have to echo Coach Swinney's words. We're throwing out there what we know, and it's on a level not on par with this grade of football. This is the 'Big Boys' game. I'm with the big boys now. I can't seem to make it work. My decisions show my inexperience and all I can hope is to get with a program that can teach me and hopefully I can try again in the future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2010, 2:49 PM

Dabo- What a devestating loss. I know that I can lead this team into the future and win championships. I also know that I have to leave frienships behind and have the best coaches on the field as well as players. Quite frankly this season is shot in the ###! Having said that Taj Boyd will be under center the rest of the season. We mut prepare for the future. Taj getting the game experience he needs is more important than beating FSU or NCS. I would like to beat USC but it's painfully obvious that Steve Spurrier will eat us alive with our offensive performance as of late. I honestly believe that we should be undefeated but I have failed to properly prepare or coach this team to victory. Having said that, it saddens me to say that Billy Napier will be demoted to QB coach for thr 2011 season. Billy is a great guy, but quite frankly we need an offensive coordinator who has experience in big time college football. We will find someone experienced in play calling and maybe one day Billy will have the experience to be a offensive coordinator again. Coach Scott will be retiring at the end of this season. Jeff Scott will be coaching the kicking team. I have been given the opportunity of a lifetime and I will not fail. I need to surround myself with people who are proven winners and have experience in areas I lack. I owe this to Clemson University, Clemson Alumni and most importantly to these kids and our fans. I apologize and am embarrased about this season. I will do everything in my power to make this a team to be proud of and will never ever show up for a game that we are not prepared for again.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,029
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic