Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson has tickets available for GT...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Clemson has tickets available for GT...

Oct 8, 2015, 12:50 PM

just received an email that the Clemson ticket office has a limited number of tickets available for Saturday if anyone is looking. $65 reserved

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson has tickets available for GT...

Oct 8, 2015, 12:51 PM

Gotta be GT returns

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leftover fron student distribution - fall break is Mon-Tue.***

Oct 8, 2015, 12:57 PM

That's a shame if true***

Oct 8, 2015, 1:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just pulled up the Clemson website

Oct 8, 2015, 1:20 PM

All tickets available are at the very top of the upper deck on the visitor's side of the stadium. These are visitor tickets, not student tickets. There are student tickets in the upper deck but all are on the home side.

Directly from Clemson:

Oct 8, 2015, 1:34 PM

"IPTAY Donors,

With campus Fall Break occurring on Monday and Tuesday of next week, the entirety of our 12,000 ticket allocation reserved for students was not claimed through the close of business on Wednesday.

We are making available the limited number of Top Deck tickets not reserved by students. These tickets can be purchased by IPTAY members first before we open them to public sale on Thursday afternoon. If you're interested, please visit ClemsonTigers.com or click the link below after 8 a.m. tomorrow morning."

Re: Just pulled up the Clemson website

Oct 8, 2015, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Just pulled up the Clemson website ]

My fraternity block was in north upper deck a time or two when I was in school a few years back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's true...and a shame.***

Oct 8, 2015, 1:39 PM [ in reply to That's a shame if true*** ]

Re: It's true...and a shame.***

Oct 8, 2015, 3:29 PM

A lot of out-of-state students go home on fall break, for many of them it's the first time they've seen their families since August. The real shame is that Clemson didn't make sure fall break was an away weekend.

Re: Leftover fron student distribution - fall break is Mon-Tue.***

Oct 8, 2015, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Leftover fron student distribution - fall break is Mon-Tue.*** ]

As a student, it's made me sad that some people are leaving early for break. We only get 7 of these a year. You can bet I'll be there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2015, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Leftover fron student distribution - fall break is Mon-Tue.*** ]

It's true, sadly. I know ALOT of students not going to this game for multiple reasons: fall break, more rain, don't think GT is big game, etc. Really pisses me off.

Oct 8, 2015, 3:07 PM

I know the students go to the games but most dont even watch the game they go up and down espeically the girls. They walk back up with food and act like they are dyingand clearly out of shape.

You clearly weren't there last Saturday

Oct 8, 2015, 3:30 PM

student section was packed an hour before kickoff and they were loud and very much into the game the entire time. Not sure how they would know when to be loud if they weren't watching the game.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic