Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Leave it to a Coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Leave it to a Coot

Dec 4, 2014, 6:43 PM

To yell Go ##### at me every time I pass his classroom and continue to talk about how DW is abused by Dabo...blah, blah, blah. Yes, I have to pass it multiple times a day and no there is not another way to go around it.
For the love.....you would think that the spanking we put on them would have shut them up for a little bit.
I'm considering breaking the Zero Tolerence policy.....would Tnet bail me out? Lol. ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're in NC, you might be able to find some good

Dec 4, 2014, 6:44 PM

pro bono representation :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i herd that bob is very

Dec 4, 2014, 6:54 PM

pro bono.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

no, he's pro baptist***

Dec 4, 2014, 7:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No baptist?***

Dec 4, 2014, 7:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bob...very baptist

Dec 4, 2014, 8:02 PM

me...no baptist

hth

Re: If you're in NC, you might be able to find some good

Dec 4, 2014, 6:59 PM [ in reply to If you're in NC, you might be able to find some good ]

Dang GWP....Unfortunately, I'm not in NC.

Well you should move here, this state has some

Dec 4, 2014, 7:04 PM

talented attorneys who would jump at the opportunity to represent someone for smacking down a coot

Re: Leave it to a Coot

Dec 4, 2014, 6:45 PM

Set their cars on fire, but pay a criminal to do it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2014, 6:50 PM

If you pay a coot they've been known to set their own cars on fire.

LOL..........Good one!***

Dec 4, 2014, 7:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2014, 6:50 PM

I'd file a sexual harassment charge.

Dec 4, 2014, 7:14 PM

Somebody, I forget who b/c I've taken some really punishing blows to the head over my life, and my short term memory is only a couple of minutes long lol. But I did save these very interesting facts that he posted about torn ACL's, show them to him, and I'm sure it will shut his dumb A$S up. Also it will set him up for you to tell him he still don't know soft chit from lumpy chit.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/10/athletes-without-acls/tiger-woods

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Simple: walk into his classroom when no one else is there...

Dec 4, 2014, 7:18 PM

...and scream: "RAPE!!!!"

What class is he taking?***

Dec 4, 2014, 7:47 PM

Re: What class is he taking?***

Dec 4, 2014, 8:37 PM

He teaches culinary arts....tomorrow I'm suggesting that he serves up fried chicken!!!!

Tell him to fry the chicken in oil heated by a JET

Dec 4, 2014, 8:41 PM

SWEEP!

Its delicious!

Don't walk by the learning disabled room anymore.***

Dec 4, 2014, 8:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Dec 4, 2014, 8:44 PM

You could mention "hostile work environment" or bullying to your supervisors.

If he's playing the same ole song it's your responsibility..

Dec 4, 2014, 8:54 PM

to dance to the beat! Just say 35-17, rinse and repeat this until the music stops.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If he's playing the same ole song it's your responsibility..

Dec 4, 2014, 9:13 PM

Culinary arts ? That 23 year stint filtering fryer grease @ Bojangles finally landed him an adult job w/benefits ? Nobody saw that coming . He has stains on his t-shirts that smell like dirty rice .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I had a coot try to talk to me about DW being abused

Dec 4, 2014, 9:39 PM

I laughed at him and asked him how many times Connor Shaw played with his hurt knee or broken shoulder. I then brought up Jadaveon playing his last year with a groin injury that had to be fixed when he got to the Pros. Don't take their crap.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I had a coot try to talk to me about DW being abused

Dec 4, 2014, 9:49 PM

dw wasn't abused nearly as bad as Dylan Thompson was abused by our defense

Re: I had a coot try to talk to me about DW being abused

Dec 4, 2014, 9:51 PM [ in reply to I had a coot try to talk to me about DW being abused ]

Hold it right there . Clowney never played through any injury , real OR imagined. He insured himself with Lloyds of London before the 2013 season and then promptly threw it in neutral for about 4/5ths of the campaign . I believe he missed 2 games for a bad weave

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Tell him to super size your fries and make it snappy.***

Dec 4, 2014, 10:13 PM

Dec 5, 2014, 2:32 AM

Just ask him ''hey coot breath how that a$$ kickin taste''?

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic