Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Living Social Deal on Clemson-Syracuse Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Football Update: Living Social Deal on Clemson-Syracuse Tickets

Oct 2, 2013, 10:03 AM

Living Social Deal on Clemson-Syracuse Tickets

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somethings not adding up...

Oct 2, 2013, 10:40 AM

Im hearing all about how the Syracuse fans are making sure its a packed house and louder than ever, but it appears the school is trying its hardest to get rid of tickets

^^^ this***

Oct 2, 2013, 10:56 AM

Re: Somethings not adding up...

Oct 2, 2013, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Somethings not adding up... ]

The magic number in the dome historically is about 45,000. When we hit that number the dome is the loudest venue any of you will ever attend. A sellout would be nice for aesthetics, but the number is 45k. Thats why "it adds up"

Have you been to Death Valley?***

Oct 2, 2013, 11:09 AM

If not, you can't say ANYTHING about your crowd noise.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Have you been to Death Valley?***

Oct 2, 2013, 11:11 AM

This is where everyone who hasn't been here gets it wrong.

You immediately think "who is this joker telling me 45,000 people are going to louder than Death Valley? Can I have what he's smoking?"

THERE IS NOWHERE FOR THE NOISE TO ESCAPE IN OUR DOME. People pass out from their head hurting. Keep in mind, though, if you get up early, its the worst atmosphere in all of D1

OK .... have you been to the Georgia Dome with 50,000+

Oct 2, 2013, 11:17 AM

fans ... against SEC teams?

Thanks for playing ... Try again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: OK .... have you been to the Georgia Dome with 50,000+

Oct 2, 2013, 11:21 AM

Yes I have. Thats exactly what I'm talking about. Good point.

And ... Clemson beat Auburn and LSU there last year.***

Oct 2, 2013, 11:22 AM

That was my first thought when I received the

Oct 2, 2013, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Somethings not adding up... ]

offer yesterday.

the loudest venue we will attend?

Oct 2, 2013, 11:10 AM

I'm sure it can get noisy in there but you may be stretching it

Re: the loudest venue we will attend?

Oct 2, 2013, 11:12 AM

I hope you post about your experience next week.

unfortunately I won't be there, but

Oct 2, 2013, 11:17 AM

I'd take Clemson's 85k vs Syracuse's 45k on crowd noise

Re: unfortunately I won't be there, but

Oct 2, 2013, 11:22 AM

of course you would, you're a clemson fan. I hope you wouldn't take our crowd over yours. The point is that factually from a decibel level our place is louder. Good news for you is that your talent is 10x better than ours.

Re: unfortunately I won't be there, but

Oct 2, 2013, 11:41 AM

#8 vs #16 - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/470624-power-ranking-the-50-loudest-college-football-stadiums/page/1

#7 vs UR - http://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-2013-ranking-nations-top-25-stadiums#1

#3 vs. UR - http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ycn-9136331

#16 vs #24 - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/college-footballs-top-25-toughest-places-play-204600964--ncaaf.html

whats the decibel record for the carrier dome?***

Oct 2, 2013, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: unfortunately I won't be there, but ]

no way

Oct 2, 2013, 11:21 AM

45000 Yankees are as loud as 85000 diehard Clemson fans, if you've never been to Death Valley, then you cant relate, no way Cuse is louder, unless your talking about the carrier dome vs littlejohn!

Re: no way

Oct 2, 2013, 11:23 AM

its only louder because the noise cant escape! you guys are becoming too much this morning. You're arguing just to argue.

Lay off the dude, indoor places tend to get louder than

Oct 2, 2013, 11:26 AM

outdoor places. That's why we tell our children to use their 'indoor' voices when they yell inside.

Basketball venues get as loud as football stadiums, with much fewer people.

I have no doubt the place will be loud on Sat, when/if Syr can make some plays.

But it's just noise, and we have some experienced players that aren't likely to let that affect them very much.

Re: Lay off the dude, indoor places tend to get louder than

Oct 2, 2013, 11:35 AM

exactly. Talent trumps noise.

anybody that has been in one of those places knows that and

Oct 2, 2013, 12:05 PM

the Georgia Dome was a split crowd, how many Tiger fans are going to make it up to NY? I expect a hostile environment!

some of us do that! Welcome to TigerNet...lol.....sometimes

Oct 2, 2013, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: no way ]

we argue with ourselves over uniform colors!!!....lol

only done I've been to

Oct 2, 2013, 11:35 AM

Was the GA dome. It was packed but was not close to being add loud as death valley. Don't know what the size difference is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

packed but split between fans. Almost all will be cheering

Oct 2, 2013, 12:42 PM

hard for the O-men

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

we tell our kids to go outside

Oct 2, 2013, 11:41 AM

Because we don't want to hear it. Death valley isn't like Michigan or ND that are big wide and long bowls. The field is down in a valley and the upper decks are Like walls. Id like to see these decibel readings from football games to compare.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The noise level won't matter

Oct 2, 2013, 3:23 PM

After the Tigers score TDs on the first 2 offensive drives and the D shut down the Cuse O

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic