Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SO NOW
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 547

SO NOW

Feb 22, 2018, 8:08 PM

We find out today that the cop assigned to the school was a coward, he refused to enter the school. To add fuel to the fire the local cops when they arrived waited a considerable amount of time before entering the school. I ask you what kind of law enforcement would not immediately without hesitation try to save the students lives with no regard to theirs.

Say what you want, the death of these students lies directly at the feet of the anti-gun sheriff and his minions. This sucks!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Law enforcement has no Constitutional

Feb 22, 2018, 8:12 PM

Duty to protect citizens. They are there to arrest the perp.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But do they have a sworn duty?

Feb 22, 2018, 8:15 PM

And have they led the public to believe that they ARE there to protect them?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: But do they have a sworn duty?

Feb 22, 2018, 8:20 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What does the Constitution have to do with local law enforcement?***

Feb 22, 2018, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Law enforcement has no Constitutional ]

null

read warren vs DC, Castle Rock vs Gonzales among others***

Feb 22, 2018, 8:33 PM

Re: Law enforcement has no Constitutional

Feb 22, 2018, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Law enforcement has no Constitutional ]

This is true

Feb 22, 2018, 8:46 PM

OK, why do we need them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 10:11 PM

to raise money for the county by issuing tickets.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 10:59 PM

Bingo! Allow me to share a very personal experience. My parents lived in the country, momma worked for Clemson Home Extension Service, most days she got home about mid-afternoon, on this particular day she arrived a little early around 1 PM. There was a white car backed in the driveway, she walked in the house and walked right into a robbery. She was held at gunpoint and tied up and told not to move or she would be shot. After being discovered the robbers left hurriedly and only took a few items, as they were leaving they told her if you move before we leave we will shoot you. She managed to get up and look out the door and saw the tag number. She managed to wriggle out of the extension cord they used to tie her up. She called the local sheriff, when the deputies arrived the walked through the house and told her we're glad they are gone if they had been here when we got here there might have been a shoot-out. Momma told them I recognized one of them, he was raised in this community and gave them the tag number, they took a few notes and said we'll get back with you. Days stretchered into weeks and weeks stretched into months and absolutely no information was forth coming from the sheriff. Well, my parents called on a family friend that had enough clout to get the tag traced. It was registered to someone in a town about 70 miles away. two days of private work identified the person identified by momma and one other that she also recognized as taking part in the robbery. This information was given to the sheriff, well that was over 40 years ago and to this day not a #### thing has been done. Balm we don't agree on a whole lot but in this case you are right most of them are revenue sources for the county and tax burdens on the citizens.

Feb 22, 2018, 11:01 PM

why do you think it is that law enforcement spends most of its time collecting revenue and not solving crimes?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 547
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic