Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lattimores injury...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,441

Lattimores injury...

Oct 28, 2012, 8:35 AM

First I want to say my heart is breaking for this young man. Great person!! I am praying for him. I was also wondering if he had an insurance policy like alot of players get when they have potential to go pro? I know that this is not important right now but for his future I hope that he had insurance. I also think he can be a fine coach one day if he is not able to rehab his knee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re I am more concerned about Spurrier taking his

Oct 28, 2012, 10:30 AM

scholarship if he is unable to play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re I am more concerned about Spurrier taking his

Oct 28, 2012, 11:28 AM

if he does that, he REALLY proves to the world that he's an a##hole!!!!!

Oct 28, 2012, 12:23 PM

He wont touch Latty's scholly...too much attention would be drawn to that move...

oh yes he would and might take it. He knows that everyone

Oct 28, 2012, 12:29 PM

would rally behind the guy and pay he way. Heck he could probably get enough donations from Clemson to finish his last year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He would get a Medical Scholarship that would not count

Oct 28, 2012, 1:46 PM

against the 85 limit. Teams do it all the time (especially the Alabamas of the football world, even when a Medical Scholarship is not needed)..

That said, I really hope Lattimore makes a comeback. Very unfortunate injury happening to a good person.

Re: He would get a Medical Scholarship that would not count

Oct 28, 2012, 2:00 PM

U are right!! Bama uses it to get rid of unwanted players where SOS just runs them off!!if U had to chose IMHO Bama method is better!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would argue both methods are "dirty" but this

Oct 28, 2012, 2:06 PM

particular case, like Jake Nicolopulos, would be a worthy usage of Medical Scholarship if Lattimore does not recover (I personally hope he does recover).

Oct 28, 2012, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Re I am more concerned about Spurrier taking his ]

He's already proven it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it is as bad as it looked he needs to be more concerned

Oct 28, 2012, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re I am more concerned about Spurrier taking his ]

with walking again rather than playing. Hopefully they do have some insurance policy especially with him being a clear first round draft pick.

Sucks for the guy for sure but unfortunately its a reality he is going to have to deal with. The good news is that he seems to be a smart, good kid and has the opportunity for a good education

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: If it is as bad as it looked he needs to be more concerned

Oct 28, 2012, 2:02 PM

good education in cootville??? LMAO!!is he going to Columbia College or Midlands Tech??

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lattimores injury...

Oct 28, 2012, 1:41 PM

You can sleep well tonight he will not lose his scholarship. No school revokes the scholarship of an injured player that can't play anymore. That's why Clemson kept the scholarship it offered to the injured high school player. It offers good publicity and the scholarship does not count against the allotted scholarship number.

Re: Lattimores injury...

Oct 28, 2012, 2:01 PM

What classless remarks. Surely most people thoughts are with the young man who was injured. Why take such cheap shots at his expense!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,441
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic