Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last night, while watching 2015 season highlights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,179

Last night, while watching 2015 season highlights

May 17, 2016, 7:41 AM

I cringed and felt a sense of loss at what might have been if we had won the National Championsip. Then it hit me...why should this team and it's unbelivable season be defined by one single game? That's right, it can't! Like most,
I believe that if this team stays healthy and grounded, we can and will it all. I honestly don't see anyone on our schedule, except the coots( hahaha! I couldn't resist!), that can stop us offensively. Just my early morning ramblings before I go chase that " little white ball." Have a great day Tiger Family, we are living in extraordinary times, enjoy!

-PET

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last night, while watching 2015 season highlights

May 17, 2016, 7:55 AM

Spot on Peaceful Easy Tiger! Learned long ago dwelling in the 'woulda coulda shoulda' is absolutely poison for the soul!

Can't wait to see what 2016 holds for our Tigers, and confident Dabo and Co will continue to build on their past success(es) and continue to make us proud.

GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

May 17, 2016, 8:01 AM

If I remember correctly, a LOT of people on here were saying that 2016 would be our year, not 2015, to make a run at the title. No surprise we competed for a year earlier, but I really don't see ANYONE stopping this offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

then...2016 it IS!

May 17, 2016, 8:15 AM

Back to the Future! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2016, 8:17 AM

last season was great, several close ball games and we won. I honestly didn't think we would go undefeated. I thought we would lose 2 to 3 games. I think last year was incredible and has me pumped and ready for this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2016, 9:17 AM

Last year was incredible. As a relatively young Tiger fan (2013 grad), I've never seen anything close to this kind of success from Clemson. It takes a LOT of luck and skill in order to have a season like last year, and even a little bit more to win it all.

Thinking back, the Louisville game was a nail-biter that went our way. ND was another one, and UNC could've easily gone the other way with a little more luck on the Heels side.

Other games were too close for comfort, such as NC State, Cuse, and SC. And of course the classic annual FSU matchup.

I'm so happy to have been able to attend so many games that will go down in history as some of the best Clemson games ever, in one of our best seasons ever. ND, Miami, FSU, UNC, OU, and even Bama probably all rank in my top 15 Clemson games ever attended...

The ride was so much fun, and I hope that one of these years (maybe even this year) all the chips will fall our way, and we can bring home another National Championship. I plan to be there every step of the way!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2016, 9:56 AM

I understand where you are coming from. My son is only five and I hope he enjoys great football seasons ahead as much as I have. The 90s and early 2000s were lost years in Clemson football. I am so glad to see Clemson back on the main stage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2016, 12:07 PM

Agreed. Hatfield, almost single handedly, destroyed our team for all those years. It takes a long time to build when the cupboard is bare. TB helped get in rolling, but Dabo and his staff have built this program, and it's solid. I see lots of success for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2016, 12:04 PM

We are very capable of beating anybody in the country. That is how far we have come under Dabo's leadership. Going into last season there were plenty who wondered how we could field a great defense when we had lost so many stars the prior year. Well, we answered that call, and we won't step back anytime soon on offense either. Our system is sound, and our depth is solid. This is going to be good for a long time, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,179
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic