Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last TD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 71
| visibility 1

Last TD

Nov 25, 2018, 7:33 AM

Did anyone have an issue with us running the ball in for the score at the very end of the game......I didn’t......I mean.....they did have defenders on the field right? Why didn’t they stop it? I’m already get the “classless “ move by Dabo comments. Is there another fan base that uses the word “classless “ more than the coots? They throw that out there like it’s their job.......great win last night.....need to work on that pass D quite a bit....GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, not at all

Nov 25, 2018, 7:36 AM

Nm

Re: Last TD

Nov 25, 2018, 7:39 AM

Do they prefer we call a TO and honor our seniors?

Did they stop trying to score?

Nov 25, 2018, 7:39 AM

Nope and nope

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 7:40 AM

Didn't they score just before that? Do they expect us to quit playing while they keep playing so they can catch up? They just want to have an excuse for the 5th beat down in the last 5 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 7:40 AM

I wanted us to kick an onsides kick, get it again and ram another down their throats!!

We didn't quit, they didn't quit. No problem. Want us to

Nov 25, 2018, 7:45 AM

quit scoring? Play better defense!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 7:47 AM

Personally it actually put a smile on my face. Running up the score doesn’t bother me because it’s just a football game.

But it showed a lot of insecurity from your coaching staff. Especially on the face of Dabo as he was signaling your players to hurry up.

Means our guys played well and flustered your coaching staff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Nov 25, 2018, 7:50 AM

Be proud of that moral victory...

Funny but an erroneous pic.

Nov 25, 2018, 9:18 AM

Those brothers actually won and placed second, and won their cause in the long run as well.

Nothing like the coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last TD***

Nov 25, 2018, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Nov 25, 2018, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Uh! No! Dumb post and exposes what is terribly wrong in Cooterville.

Tiger/Terrier

Nov 25, 2018, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Congrats Coot, keeping it to 21 was I assume a huge moral voctory. Still shows up as an L on the scoreboard though.

Nov 25, 2018, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Uh! No! Dumb post and exposes what is terribly wrong in Cooterville.

Tiger/Terrier

It puts a smile on my face that you #### fans gain....

Nov 25, 2018, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

satisfaction from getting beat by 21.

You're reaching...***

Nov 25, 2018, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm giggling on this. We put up the same number of points on you as two years ago and won like two years ago but you're actually happy this time. Enjoy your moral victory and continued mediocrity gamecock fan.

Nov 25, 2018, 8:03 AM

You aren’t giggling on the inside. The false bravado isn’t hiding your true feelings.

If you truly felt great about last night you would be a bit embarrassed about that last score.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 8:11 AM

Embarrassed? Not a bit Coot, I was happy to see ETN get the record against you. That was what the last score was about, nothing more or less. We are at the point of win and in the CFP. Pretty, fugly does not matter. 4th straight year, 2 alltime classics and 1 NC. Maybe you come here because you wish your team could BE ALL IN! Now scoot on back to FGF to congratulate yoursleves on that moral victory of only losing by 21.

Nov 25, 2018, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

So classless 69, what’s your true feelings??

Moral victory? Go to rivals, and winners, board to do some double speak??

You say you liked us scoring that last TD, but YOU know deep down you hate it. You loathe it. You can’t believe your team is that bad to give up 50+ points again to your rival(daddy).

You go to bed knowing the gap in character of the team on and off the field is bigger now than it’s ever been and shows no signs of narrowing.

Personally, I would hate it if my takeaway from a game was that I “flustered “ the opposing coaches.

Cluck on!!

Nov 25, 2018, 8:34 AM

21CU said:

You go to bed knowing the gap in character of the team on and off the field is bigger now than it’s ever been

Wasn’t your team the only one called for an unsportsmanlike penalty?

You’re right about the on the field talent though. That’s why you won last night.

Muschamp and Company showed he could out coach you guys last night. Now we just have to close the talent gap.

Nov 25, 2018, 8:38 AM

Your season was over after Georgia. That's when practice for Clemson started. What does the program have to offer talent? Nothing....that's why you never get it.

Penalty for a Heisman pose? I remember one

Nov 25, 2018, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

game this year when your team had an unsportsmanlike penalty for a valid reason even before the initial kickoff. Explain that please.

WAITING..................................................***

Nov 25, 2018, 8:58 AM

'09???????***

Nov 25, 2018, 8:58 AM

ZERO-9 ???????

Nov 25, 2018, 9:14 AM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nov 25, 2018, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Classless, a Heisman pose??

What’s classless is to bring your own refs...

Then you watch them GIVE you every momentum changing call....& then you still lose by 3 TD’s!!!! ??????????????

Oh, yeah. Defensive “guru” Muschump out-coached us...

Nov 25, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

By holding us to only 56 points.

He’s totally got us figured out!!!

??

~JKB

Nov 25, 2018, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

How did Muscoot out coach us last night? Isn’t he a defensive guy. Didn’t we have 95, 97, and 98 yard TD drives? You had a few broken coverage plays that went for big yards. We had sustained drives and imposed our will.

Nov 25, 2018, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

This is the same ####### who said it was easy to become a Marine infantry officer. What an idiot

i wouldnt care if we were up 77-0 if we

Nov 25, 2018, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

punched another in id cheer it and have no problem with it

You should be embarrassed at how your

Nov 25, 2018, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

"should still be in middle school" QB was running around desperate to get off one more play at the end of the game when he would have still come out a loser regardless. If he values just one more score so much - why shouldn't we put up another TD at the end?

Nov 25, 2018, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Im embarrassed... embarrassed for you after reading your comments. Nothing short of pathetic. Smh

That was a little message to let you know that we can score on you

Nov 25, 2018, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

ANY...TIME...WE...LIKE

so that’s just what we did

Re: That was a little message to let you know that we can score on you

Nov 25, 2018, 9:30 AM

You're not really putting yourself in elite company with that one.

Literally everyone can score on us at will.

Re: That was a little message to let you know that we can score on you

Nov 25, 2018, 9:37 AM

True that. Think how much worse it would be if you all didn't have that elite defensive head coach of yours? Please extend his contract now.

Nov 25, 2018, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

You aren’t giggling on the inside. The false bravado isn’t hiding your true feelings.

If you truly felt great about last night you would be a bit embarrassed about that last score.

as soon as that TD went up on the scoreboard I told my buddy “The SCar fans will be calling that ‘classless’ and running up the score.” So u would have Dabo go to victory formation with 4 min left in the game? Yeah I can see you wouldn’t want another 6 put up by a run game that totally dominated your pathetic D all night long but you’re asking CDS to tell his clean up hitter to bunt with the bases loaded and down by 2. What does that do to the morale of the team? I can understand you wouldn’t get that. Embarrassed? I’m embarrassed by 3 blown coverages that gave Scar 3 TD’s. Tigers stoned the run and gave it to Bentley to beat them with the pass. He couldn’t. And you think CDS was outcoached. Geez.

You take the cake pal. Thanks for being the token Coot on this board who is willing to be the foil for the corporate lunacy and ineptitude of YOUR fan base. You epitomize their total inability to get what really matters about having a thriving & successful football program.

You never have & you never will. 125 yrs of history has proven that.

Now run along sonny. Oh and lest I forget “...wait til NEXT year!”

Let’s us Clemson fans be shakin’ In our boots and praying Bentley goes pro this year, like everyone predicted he would when he was in the 11th grade.

Nov 25, 2018, 12:04 PM

Posts like this always make me wonder if the person who posted it actually watches football?

I'm guessing the morale of the LA Rams was destroyed when Todd Gurley did this:

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1056695781418254337?lang=en

Nov 25, 2018, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

One question foot? Isn't Muschump supposed to be a defensive minded guy? It has been three years a d he still is forcing 1 punt and allowing 56 points and has no running game. I hope you give him a other 10 years to get defensive players in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you smile for the same reasons ,same result next year as well

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Shhhh all part of the process . God gives us the games we need. Enjoy Birmingham. I hear it's wonderful in late December.

Nov 25, 2018, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Me personally I don’t see why will Muschamp left his starters in on offense down 28 in the fourth. He could have used that time to get younger players experience in a hostile environment. But he left his in so Dabo left most of his in. Our starters didn’t play the whole fourth besides Trevor on offense. So you can blame Muschamp for that last td.

It wasn't just a football game because your team

Nov 25, 2018, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

forgot to be bring a defense to Death Valley.

Next time bring them along so we can have "just a football game."

Nov 25, 2018, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Well you will continue smiling for another five years coot! 6-5 and Birmingham bound and proud of it. What a bunch of losers. Muskrat has you poised for a 4-8 campaign at best next year. Keep on smiling....

Actually if Dabo had taken a kneee, Chicken fans/coaches/

Nov 25, 2018, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

players would would have been claiming a 14 point moral victory loss. Nothing to do with Clemson. It's a proven fact. That last second garbage time TD in 201`6 still has you IDIOTS claiming a 5 point loss moral victory. FACT.

Re: Actually if Dabo had taken a kneee, Chicken fans/coaches/

Nov 25, 2018, 9:31 AM

This post highlights why it was a cringeworthy decision. It was literally so you could say you won by 21.

But i'm glad it happened, it allowed Bentley to go over 500 yards passing.

Nope, just shows how inept your fanbase and Staff are

Nov 25, 2018, 9:33 AM

Nov 25, 2018, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually if Dabo had taken a kneee, Chicken fans/coaches/ ]

You are digging a big hole here. We could have put up more points if we had wanted to man. When you claim any moral victories it proves your program has a long way to go to be where we are at.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 12:43 PM

You literally could not have put up any more points. At no point did you quit trying to score points.

Nov 25, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

"played well"
And yet you lost by 3 touchdowns!! Our secondary defense was atrocious Joke Bently has a career day due mainly to the lackadaisical coverage. How's that moral victory working out for you? I guess we still aren't that much better than you, if at all. However, congratulations on your trifecta: A&M 0-5, Kentucky 0-5 and US 0-5!!!

Thought your guys played well ... congrats

Nov 25, 2018, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

Thought our guys played bored. It has reached that stage. Just biding time until the big boys play. But I mean it when I say I can see Carolina getting better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 7:51 AM

Dabo wasn't trying to run up the score, he wasn't trying to pad statistics, and he wasn't trying to make a statement to the playoff committee. He was sending a message to the team that we're going to be committed to playing the game until it's over. It looked like the team had given its all for three and a half quarters and that won't be enough to beat a good team during the championship phase of the season.

Dabo wanted to get the TD that the refs took away on the

Nov 25, 2018, 7:53 AM

horrible offensive PI call

Nov 25, 2018, 8:26 AM

It is our job to stop you. I thought it was a little Odd to have your best running back in for that situation especially when you’re playing for a national championships soon. But I had no problem with it since it was a simple run up the middle and it was about six or 7 yards ......so we should have stopped it. If it had been on the 1 yard line then maybe it was a crappy move. Also if it had been a back up running back I say those guys deserve the score as much as anyone. Second and third screen guys work hard and I think it’s terrible if I coach ask them to lay down when they finally get a chance to be in a game. So the only thing I thought was weird because the game was never in doubt was him keeping Your quarterback and starting running back in at that point. Why chance an injury.

You are right. The game was never in doubt. Boy...aren't our freshmen something to behold?

But our 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th team RB'S had

Nov 25, 2018, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

already played and some had even scored - Etienne has earned the right to play a few more downs. And our guys aren't like the wimps who choose not to play the bowl games for fear of injury to hurt draft money - they come back for their senior years like Wilkins, Ferrell , and Bryant and play between 13 to 15 extra games before going into the draft.

Because we wanted to beat you as bad as we possibly could.

Nov 25, 2018, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

I was hoping for an onsides to get another score.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 25, 2018, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Last TD ]

You try so hard to make sense. But you fail and miserably. Why we even bother trying to explain it to you idk.

Thanks to the mods though for letting you stay and continue to make a fool of yourself. We enjoy the comic relief.

Like Chump going for it on every fourth down and throwing the kitchen sink?

Nov 25, 2018, 8:37 AM

I was hoping we would go for 2, just to practice that of course. LOL

They kept trying to score, why shouldn't we?

i didn't. dabo was probably thinking that the way

Nov 25, 2018, 8:55 AM

the defense was playing, it would be quite possible for Bentley to throw a long bomb for a td, followed by the recovery of an onside kick and then a long bomb for a tie.

Re: i didn't. dabo was probably thinking that the way

Nov 25, 2018, 9:32 AM

You literally could have run the clock out by kneeling so none of that was possible.

why should we?***

Nov 25, 2018, 8:37 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait til next year.***

Nov 25, 2018, 9:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm disappinted we didn't go for an onside kick

Nov 25, 2018, 9:14 AM

We could have scored again.

Re: I'm disappinted we didn't go for an onside kick

Nov 25, 2018, 9:17 AM

And would have... you play until the clock runs out.

Coot is happy about his loss... let it rest y'all. Bentley did very well but he did win it.

5 Consecutive Palmetto Bowl Wins! Done. That's football.

Re: I'm disappinted we didn't go for an onside kick

Nov 25, 2018, 9:18 AM

^didnt

Nov 25, 2018, 12:08 PM

I would have had an issue with us not.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only Millennial Soft Hand Men Would Think That***

Nov 25, 2018, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only Millennial Soft Hand Men Would Think That***

Nov 25, 2018, 12:34 PM

My how the coots have changed their tune. They’re more upset about a loss in women’s basketball than a butt kicking by their rival. I guess mediocrity is the new norm for coots?

Nov 25, 2018, 12:45 PM

Not at all, it just made up for the 7 points the blind refs took off the board for an imaginary push off. When Bentley started passing after I was praying for a pic six. I like the fact Dabo told all the dirtpeckers ##

the more points scored on the chickenhens, the merrier.

Nov 25, 2018, 8:45 PM

more points on anyone but especially chickenhens.
??

Replies: 71
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic