Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last Chance U - Season 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Last Chance U - Season 3

Jul 30, 2018, 2:46 PM

Anyone had a chance to watch the new season of Last Chance U? Coach is definitely worse than Buddy was in the previous two seasons. Don't think I could count the number times the F word was used though lol.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m watching it now.

Jul 30, 2018, 2:53 PM

Unbelievably profane. I cant imagine playing for him. Of course the players are as undisciplined as the coach.
That whole series has been a sobering look at the underside of college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

Re: Last Chance U - Season 3

Jul 30, 2018, 3:04 PM

I'm still watching season 2 right now... No Spoliers!! Haha

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2018, 4:47 PM

Can't take too much of the new coach. Not just the language but the ego is off-putting. Watching this whole series really sheds light on why the vast majority of these players never make it. the FSU cast off this season is the same as all the other FSU cast-offs from previous seasons. I'm the best, I need no direction, pretty sure I could suit up for the Packers right now mentality.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2018, 5:52 PM

Not worse than Buddy, no way. Buddy just isn't a good person-- that was clear by his actions. He was awful to both his players and coaches, not to mention a huge hypocrite (always telling his players they were thugs, yet he acted like the biggest thug of all). Jason Brown is certainly abrasive and a little bit self-absorbed, but I truly believe he has the kids' best interests at heart.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic