»
Topic: Larry from AL on Finebomb show was kidded by NDame fan that his beloved Tide Team is #2
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 25, 2019 10:01 PM by: pointcove
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Larry from AL on Finebomb show was kidded by NDame fan that his beloved Tide Team is #2

[7]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 3:39 PM

out of the gate this year since Clemson will be ranked #1..and so Larry went berserk..

and so Finebombs two assistants started ragging Larry with chants of #2, #2, #2...

and he grew more hostile & hung up!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Larry from AL on Finebomb show was kidded by NDame fan that his beloved Tide Team is #2

[2]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 3:43 PM

One of the best segments I've seen on finebaum in a long time. I kinda enjoy watching him now. What is happening to the world???

military_donation.jpg

Agree oneclemson - some things in the world are upside down....

Posted: Jan 25, 2019 7:18 PM

.... but other things - like the Tigers rightful place in the college football world - are dead on!’

2019 purple level member

Re: Larry from AL on Finebomb show was kidded by NDame fan that his beloved Tide Team is #2

[1]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 3:44 PM

We beat ND by 27 points and Bama by 28. Maybe ND should claim that they are #2 since they played us closer even if it was only 1 point.

[2]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 4:14 PM

I was 1 point but we held back against bama. We could have easily punched that last td in.

[1]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 4:54 PM

That was a good segment. I don't usually listen to the phone call-ins but that was great. Thanks for the tip. It's about 24 minutes in.

Kinda nice to see how their entitled fans....,

[1]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 7:15 PM

.... deal with losing..... lol

2019 purple level member

What do you suppose Larry does for a living?

[1]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 7:45 PM

Funny to hear the comment after Larry's call that "comparison of UCF fans and Alabama fans is a lot closer" implying the Bama fans are delusional like the UCF fans.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

I reckon I just need a bottle of Rum and six cokes.

[1]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 7:57 PM

I can't handle as much Finebaum as you, Bill.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 7:59 PM

Fact is that Finebaum is a pimp...

2019 white level member

[2]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 8:27 PM

http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=25852641&cast=9560758

It all starts about 11 minutes into it the I-Man Fail podcast. Hit play and download. The caller before Larry got him all wound up and it's hilarious after that.

Message was edited by: saddis56

2019 white level member

[1]
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 10:01 PM

OMG, that was so funny.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 2 tickets for sale for the Boston College game, $150 total or $75/each. TDP Row Z, seats 17 and 19,...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2715 people have read this post