Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hire Larry Fedora?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Hire Larry Fedora?

Nov 26, 2018, 8:48 PM

Would Dabo consider hiring him to be an offensive analyst or something on staff. One thing I’ve noticed about Bama is that their entire coaching staff has had some sort of head coaching or coordinating experience at the Division 1 level. I think it’s something to be said when a staff has that much experience at each position not only as assistant coaches but also analysts (Butch Jones). Their players are getting elite coaching at every position every single day no matter if they’re a starter or walk on. I feel like we need that if we want to get better moving forward. Not saying anything is wrong with the staff but I think It’s An area that could be improved upon and would help out on the field and even in the staff meetings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hire Larry Fedora?

Nov 26, 2018, 8:52 PM

Don’t think so, Dabo hires winners and Fedora isn’t in that category.

Nov 26, 2018, 8:59 PM

Well, that's a silly response. Kingsbury was fired, but he would be an outstanding offensive coordinator at any program. Saban has many losers by your thinking on his staff. Those losers seem to be winners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 8:53 PM

No period

Nov 26, 2018, 8:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 8:54 PM

Do we need a haberdasher on the football staff?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 8:56 PM

I guess your not aware of the tension between Fedora and Dabo a few years back. Had an altercation at the airport after Fedora played dirty on the recruiting trail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 9:03 PM

I’m not saying Fedora specifically he’s just an example. Someone also mentioned Kliff Kingsbury, I think he’d do a great job on staff as well

Up to Dabo, but

Nov 26, 2018, 9:16 PM

I say no.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Up to Dabo, but

Nov 26, 2018, 9:34 PM

Didn't Dabo said say yesterday that it was time he moved on because of how ungrateful our fan base has become?

Larry The Hat is not high on

Nov 26, 2018, 9:14 PM

Dabo's friends list.

null

Re: Larry The Hat is not high on

Nov 26, 2018, 9:23 PM

I don’t think Saban was a big fan of Butch Jones either but he’s their because he can coach football. Egos have to be put aside for the sake of the program in order to take the team where I believe Dabo wants us to go.

Last I looked

Nov 26, 2018, 9:28 PM

Dabo isn't Nick Saban - Clemson isn't Alabama and Clemson culture is more important here.

I don't believe Dabo wants to be Alabama Lite.

We have differing opinions

SUE ME!

null

Nov 26, 2018, 9:22 PM

I've heard he burned some bridges in NC so he wouldn't help in recruiting. That's they only real use we would have for him.

Cliff is an AMAZING offensive mind. He would be an asset to anyone and baring us losing both OC's I don't think we have a shot. He will get another OC or HC job in no time. Michigan or LSU would do well to bring him on board.

Funny.***

Nov 26, 2018, 9:23 PM

Nov 26, 2018, 9:25 PM

Those analysts aren’t technically allowed to interact with the players, is my understanding. It’s an intern or young coach job that pays about $35k that Saban realized could be filled by fired head coaches who are still getting paid out from their previous employer, giving him an experienced hire at a position every other team in the coach fills with inexperienced hires. It’s brilliant and Dabo should definitely steal the idea.

Nov 26, 2018, 9:31 PM

tell me more about his head coaching resume'

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 9:33 PM

please tell me you are trying to be funny lionsdb

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic