Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lady Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Lady Tigers

Feb 27, 2020, 8:41 PM

Have really gone downhill in a short time. I enjoyed watching them last season but they are very weak in all facets of the game. How is recruiting going?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lady Tigers

Feb 27, 2020, 9:04 PM

sadly this season was expected with a young team coming in and then losing three really good starters from last seasons NCAA Tournament team in DANIELLE EDWARDS,ALIYAH COLLIER and SIMONE WESTBROOK who all were really good at scoring the Basketball did not help matters either.Think Coach Butler has some good ones coming in next year so we will see how it goes.

Feb 27, 2020, 9:37 PM

She did a great job taking over from Coach O and taking that senior-laden team to the tourney.

This year began the grind. Climbing the mountain from the base.

BbO . . . this one's for you . . .

Feb 28, 2020, 2:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Lady Tigers ]

Danielle was fun to watch:

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2020, 10:15 PM

Too soon. Surely they can spare at least 10 years for a shot at a turnaround like the men.

Feb 27, 2020, 10:34 PM

They average 20 turnovers a game and take a lot of bad shots. One guard has 214 three point attempts. Those are low percentage shots.

Sure three players were lost from last year's team, but there were upperclassmen returning.

Senior Kobi Thornton played in 33 games last year.
Junior Destiny Thomas played in 32 games last year.
Senior Chyna Cotton played in 33 games last year. Her minutes have been significantly cut this year.
Junior Tylar Bennett played in 33 games last year. Her minutes have also been cut this year.

Most of the games I have seen the game is over in the first quarter.

Amanda Butler has not done a good job this year. Seven wins is beyond poor. Georgia Tech is a winnable game at home and then the ACC tournament begins as the number 14 seed.

There are 3 players in the next recruiting class:

Gabrielle Elliott from Detroit is by far the highest rank player. Has a 5 star ranking from ESPN.
Weronika Hipp is a point guard from McDonough, Georgia. I believe she is a foreign exchange student.
Claire Neff is a wing from the Baltimore, Mayland area.

Feb 28, 2020, 8:44 AM

I ve watched and followed also. I thought the Mcneal kid from Swansea would be starting by now but that hasn't happened.Got to get better guard play too many turnovers. She needs to upgrade overall team speed hopefully next year will be a better run .Some she has to get those turnovers down.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic