Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ladies and Gentlemen, Frank Martin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 6,452

Ladies and Gentlemen, Frank Martin

Dec 10, 2017, 7:05 AM

https://twitter.com/FrankMartin_SC/status/939594701363208194?s=17

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, Frank Martin

Dec 10, 2017, 7:38 AM

Who’s Stephanie and what does “put my players down away” mean? I have the confuse...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2017, 9:51 AM

Stephanie
Stephanie
@_sportsn
Replying to @AlexEnglish_2 and @FrankMartin_SC
It's hard for fans to drive and pay to see mediocre talent and boring games. I would rather cheer from a far. Make us fans want to spend money to see your games

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2017, 7:53 AM

Me and Stephanie agree on something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fastest Fickleness in the East.***

Dec 10, 2017, 9:07 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah... telling fans you’re good without their support...

Dec 10, 2017, 9:29 AM

Probably not the best way to get the CLA filled for upcoming games.

That’s just my opinion though. Please don’t create a T-Net account and blast my opinion, Frankenstein Martin. It will really give me a bad case of the sads.

~JKB

I went to the Coastal vs USuC game yesterday....

Dec 10, 2017, 10:10 AM

My daughter's dance team performed at halftime. I arrived with 45 seconds left in the
first half to a 2 point coastal lead. I tried to buy a ticket outside and I missed the
only scalper I guess. I went up to an entrance and the security lady was very nice I explained
that I just wanted to watch a portion of halftime and I would be on my way. She heisted and I
pulled out $3 from the wrong pocket which ended up being the right thing because she felt sorry
for me and let me in. I had the rest on my cash in my other pocket and would have begrudgingly
given her up to $20 to get in. It was "Star Wars" theme day and wow I guess if you are into
that stuff then it was OK. A lot of storm troopers, a Wookie but not enough Princess' Leyla's if
you know what I mean. My daughter's team danced about 5 mins and I was gone. I work in the Columbia area and commute daily but never go downtown except for the occasional snail mail drop. I noticed a lot of homeless people yesterday and it shocked me. I lived there for 23 years and moved 7 years ago and it was never this bad. From the 45 seconds I saw they did not look like a final four team of last
year. Should be a good game when we roll them up in the John.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he tweets like a 6th grader***

Dec 10, 2017, 9:34 AM

Re: he tweets like a 6th grader***

Dec 10, 2017, 10:17 AM

I thought his tweets came off as presidential

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2017, 10:25 AM

I support The President but can also enjoy good humor.??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2017, 10:30 AM [ in reply to he tweets like a 6th grader*** ]

that's so his team and fan base can understand

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2017, 10:49 AM

Stephanie has a lot in common with us Brownell bashers. Sign her up! We’ll take her

Dec 10, 2017, 12:26 PM

How are you going to feel, when Brownell signs Zion? Will he be your new hero? Or only for the one year that he plays with the Tigers?
Just wondering.

And what's wrong with the tweet ?

Dec 10, 2017, 7:35 PM

He's saying what he feels. The era of "Snowflakism" is over.

It just reflects his professionalism

Dec 10, 2017, 7:51 PM

Particularly, being mature enough to know when a response will be helpful and/or required. I doubt Stephanie changes her mind.

He gains nothing with this and I suspect it will be deleted at some point because he’ll see that it will only serve him poorly.

Are you a recent grad ? Do you blow bubbles ?

Dec 10, 2017, 9:08 PM

Are you afraid of the color yellow ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfmVBmDKLZI

fred

Replies: 15
| visibility 6,452
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic