Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU will lose to Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

LSU will lose to Bama

Oct 14, 2018, 10:48 AM

That's a given.

The question I pose to u.

How does LSU fare the last game of the season AT College Station ?

I think they lose. LSU has no offense as usual. The game is AT A&M and being the last game,Jimbo's had all year to fully get his systen installed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU will lose to Bama

Oct 14, 2018, 10:55 AM

Mississippi State will give LSU all they can handle this upcoming weekend. And it's not a given that Bama will beat LSU. They will give Bama a game, it will be a tight defensive battle.

Oct 14, 2018, 11:07 AM

No , it will not be a tight defensive battle . If Alabama is healthy they'll beat LSU bt 2+ TDs.

The tired SEC sycophantic narrative about how deep that league is is really only believed by SEC sackhuggers and only supported by ESecPN and CBS Sports due to their monetary involvements .
Much like Clemson currently owns the ACC , Alabama and the 13 dwarves is what most logical , unbiased people see when looking at the SEC .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Does Tua's knee hold up the entire game?

Oct 14, 2018, 11:18 AM

That thing isn't going to get any better if he keeps playing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU has the athletes on defense to compete with Bama's

Oct 14, 2018, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU will lose to Bama ]

offense.

Oct 14, 2018, 10:57 AM

Either way should be a good one. LSU has a chance if tua is more hurt than being reported. Thinking DW4 freshman year when we didn’t know for a while how bad his injury was.

LSU vs hurts would be interesting. Good news now is it looks highly unlikely that sec sends 2 to the playoffs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tua probably won't play until the LSU game

Oct 14, 2018, 11:31 AM

The Tide plays Tennessee next weekend, and the Vols got throttled by Hurts last year. Unless some bizarre scenario happens or Hurts gets, well hurt, Tua will be on the sideline to get rested for LSU

Oct 14, 2018, 12:58 PM

Why is it a given? It's college football and therefore unpredictable. I gave up on the NFL years ago. It is why we (including myself) over defend our own team. We know we can have a bad game. It is why Saban who is the best coach college football has seen to date doesn't feel comfortable with too much effusion. Games are gonna be played and at that time we see the results.
I do not mind analysis but all this speculation just feeds into the same mania everyone on tnet complains about. They are saying this about us so we are going to say the same about them knowing none of it is valid. I am not denying Bama is good. But anyone including Bama can be beat. That is the fun of college football.

Oct 14, 2018, 1:15 PM

Honestly, Bimbo's team has looked like crapp since they played us so tight. If the Coots had any receivers who could actually catch a pass that hit them in the hands, A&M would have lost to them yesterday. Unless they improve, Cookie Monster's team will mop the floor with them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic