Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU was only behind in one quarter all year..Northwestern St
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,631

LSU was only behind in one quarter all year..Northwestern St

Jan 7, 2020, 3:45 AM

Interesting fact. How will LSU psyche handle trying to come from behind? Clemson has shown its toughness and composure in close games and those from behind. Will LSU lose all confidence if trailing a quarter by more than a TD? If given the opportunity will Clemson take the kickoff? If Clemson is ahead early by 2 touchdowns interesting how LSU will respond. Unchartered territory.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll start swinging at TL's knees like OSU did***

Jan 7, 2020, 4:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They'll start swinging at TL's knees like OSU did***

Jan 7, 2020, 5:38 AM

That’s so dirty, Dabo would severely punish a player for trying that but OSU thought it was ok to intentionally hurt a QB. They just didn’t understand the competitor in Trevor. Trevor was famous doing it the right way before he came to Clemson and his determination to win and not be outworked has only gotten better.

In my opinion Trevor is the best player in college football, we have yet to see all Trevor is capable of, I believe Trevor won’t lose a game in college football. ??????

Let’s go win this game!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

would he punish a player for grabbing another players balls

Jan 7, 2020, 5:39 AM

and squeezing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neal, don't be fowl!

Jan 7, 2020, 5:41 AM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: would he punish a player for grabbing another players balls

Jan 7, 2020, 8:45 AM [ in reply to would he punish a player for grabbing another players balls ]

I believe he would. We’ve never had that occur.
Now, Wilkins vigorously massaged the taint of that opposing player, but that was to lay claim of ownership.

Or putting an opposing QB in a headlock and

Jan 7, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to would he punish a player for grabbing another players balls ]

tightening the grip on the bottom of the pile?

Re: They'll start swinging at TL's knees like OSU did***

Jan 7, 2020, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: They'll start swinging at TL's knees like OSU did*** ]

You guys kill me with all of this pure angelic BS

Christian Willkins loved to be able to sack the QB and deliberately land on top of him with all 300 pounds.

Ben Boulware put a choke hold on Lamar Jackson in a pile up. He completely souflexed a player.

These guys aren't dirty. They are playing football and a part of that is can you stand up to the punishment. I never wanted to injure another player (hurt them yes) but when it happened - it was because they were too weak to be playin' ball with us. If you don't think OUR guys feel this way, you've got your blinders on.

Lamar was not whistled down. Blame what you perceived

Jan 7, 2020, 8:38 AM

As a choke hold on the refs. Btw was not a choke hold take another gander.
The Oh40 St player was not a legal "hit". No refs saw it so he got away with it. Otherwise it was a personal foul.
I don't know if the rule is the same as the NFL, but Wilkins would have been called for a personal foul these days for landing on a player and bringing his arms up.

Re: LSU was only behind in one quarter all year..Northwestern St

Jan 7, 2020, 11:12 AM

Wrong...AU was up 3-0 1st quarter or their game, HT score was 10-10.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,631
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic