Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,323

LSU

Oct 13, 2018, 9:01 PM

Is my favorite SEC team. I always pull for them unless they are playing us and I love hearing Coach O talk. They may be able to give Bama a run for their money in a few weeks. I loved seeing them curb stomp the Dawgs today.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU

Oct 13, 2018, 9:12 PM

Not impressed with the transferred QB (passing percentage marginal and should have had 4 to 5 INTs). He did have on good run.

Their victory over dawgs was more a team victory, defense and line play.

Wonder about coach O but he appears to a better group of asst. coaches now.

He does do a great inpersonation of Coach Howard, “go Tigers” with that gravely southern drawl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 9:13 PM

If in some twisted and totally messed up parallel universe there was no Clemson, LSU would be my team. Even though they do smell like this;

http://trackemtigers.com/the-telling-of-the-lsu-corn-dog-story-2/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 9:16 PM

Ballgame over! Tigers win!! ThaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTigers win!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't Clemson, but it sure still felt good. Aw-Burn lost. The Nitme Lions lost. The Dawgs lost. Washaton lost! The cantankerous leprechauns barely survived. And let's hope the Davy Crocketts from WVa and the Blueboys from Meeechigan lose. I'd say a pretty darn good Saturday.

Oct 13, 2018, 9:18 PM

I’m a with ya too, don’t know why but I find myself pulling for them to win in games that don’t matter to Clemson. No real reason.

I think they can give Bama a shot too, curious to see how Tua goes against an elite defensive talent.

Oct 13, 2018, 9:20 PM

LSU always has athletes. Just flat out ballers. Kinda like ETN!!! Bbut fell asleep on the new offensive gp’s. Les did anyway.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have a home and home with them every year. Prefer third game of the year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 9:23 PM

That would be awesome, would love to go to away game there. Heard it’s a wild night time experience, but also that could make me hate them as I heard the fans can be terrible.

Maybe we should be looking for more underrated secondary players from that area.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,323
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic