Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our current 4th string QB > Kyle Parker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Our current 4th string QB > Kyle Parker

Jun 30, 2016, 8:01 AM

I would absolutely take Tucker Israel over Kyle Parker. It's hard to imagine that our 4th string QB now is better than our undisputed starter a few years ago. And soon it will even be more crazy with Hunter and Chase coming in.

What a time to be a Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

You sure?

Jun 30, 2016, 8:03 AM

KP was pretty solid in 09, and he didn't have the talent around him that we enjoy now (outside of Spiller amd Ford.)

TI has yet to take a college snap and is coming off a foot injury.

Lets see how Israel's career here plays out first....but yes, he does have potential!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our current 4th string QB > Kyle Parker

Jun 30, 2016, 8:06 AM

well if there was ever a doubt yesterday this just sealed it. you sir are a word i cant use on tigernet. smfh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Parker is better than our 2nd string.

Jun 30, 2016, 8:08 AM

Especially with team we have now.

agreed***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Thirded and confirmed...***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This has to be the dumbest post of the day

Jun 30, 2016, 8:19 AM [ in reply to agreed*** ]

Kyle Parker was a baller. He got hurt after taking a cheap shot from Auburn and wasn't the same. He would be the undisputed back-up this year.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Parker is better than our 2nd string.

Jun 30, 2016, 8:24 AM [ in reply to I think Parker is better than our 2nd string. ]

Zerrick Cooper is now the 2nd best QB on campus and even with Hunter and Brice on the way in he could be the starter in 2017.

Don't sleep on him. He can spin it!!!

Jun 30, 2016, 8:08 AM

Kyle would no doubt be the back up on this team. You are idiotic to say this. Kyle was a great QB.

Re: You mean before or after he got hurt?

Jun 30, 2016, 8:14 AM

If you mean before, I'd have to disagree with you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Our current 4th string QB > Kyle Parker***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

^ Big fan of

Jun 30, 2016, 8:25 AM

Tribble Reese.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Or as GWP remembers him...

Jun 30, 2016, 8:30 AM

Tribble Reese

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: ^ Big fan of

Jun 30, 2016, 8:31 AM [ in reply to ^ Big fan of ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

We're gonna have some explaining to do if anyone looks at

Jun 30, 2016, 8:33 AM

our google search histories.

Forget the poster on the wall.....***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who could forget that?

Jun 30, 2016, 8:41 AM

Wait, strike that.

Jun 30, 2016, 8:21 AM

KP was a heck of an athlete.
With the O-line and WRs we have now he would put up big numbers.

I was hoping someone would kick Kyle Parker today.

Jun 30, 2016, 8:22 AM

#thanks

It is a great time to be a Tiger, BUT, Kyle Parker

Jun 30, 2016, 8:24 AM

was an outstanding QB. It amazes me the way folks forget or "misremember" history when viewed through a lens that has been distorted by time and current trends and attitudes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Didn't KP nearly win an ACC title with far less talent then

Jun 30, 2016, 8:28 AM

we currently enjoy watching?

He was one missed pass interference call on CJ away from a title and we won our first Atlantic division title.

Let's also not forget he had millions on the table to play baseball and didn't have to come back. He risked a lot for the program and that should count for something.

Re: Didn't KP nearly win an ACC title with far less talent then

Jun 30, 2016, 8:32 AM

Our D sucked bad that season
I sat in the stands both times GT beat us.??

Parker would be our 2nd stringer right now......

Jun 30, 2016, 8:31 AM

at the very worst 3rd behind DW4 & KB2, but no way on earth would he be behind Schuessler and/OR israel.

Kyle parker did a lot for not having near the depth of talent on offense that we have now......and that includes the OLine.

You're either a coot trying to stir things up, or a complete

Jun 30, 2016, 8:32 AM

moran.

Without a doubt, KP would be second string on this year's team.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Moran... either way.***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:35 AM

i agree bob

Jun 30, 2016, 10:12 AM [ in reply to You're either a coot trying to stir things up, or a complete ]

this guy is a cocklover or just a #####. kp easily backup to dw

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: LOL, yeah, I remember Parker beating Miami in '09

Jun 30, 2016, 8:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Pv-5yVxm4

in OT with this pass. I think Parker threw for nearly 450 yards that night and Spiller ran wild. That stadium just went so quiet you could have heard a pin drop....easily one of my favorite Clemson games of all time.

Screw Calford.

Nice share, smile to start my day, +1***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:38 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's great to hear 3500 Miami fans go silent.***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL, yeah, I remember Parker beating Miami in '09 ]

Re: It's great to hear 3500 Miami fans go silent.***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:46 AM

I seem to recall they had closer to 35,000 that night but yeah, I hear ya. It was still glorious to see their jaws hit the floor.

The walk out was a little dicey, they were definitely not happy that night.

Screw Calford.

What I still love about that play is that fact that in

Jun 30, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL, yeah, I remember Parker beating Miami in '09 ]

football a walk-off win is so rare. That was a great moment for sure!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder why no one gave this post a TU!!

Jun 30, 2016, 8:38 AM

SMH ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on. No way. Parker over anyone on roster except DW.***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2016, 8:53 AM

What a cootish and unkind way to phrase your post.
We can discuss our embarrassing wealth at QB without dismissing the value of each and every young athlete who has ever put on the tiger uniform for us.

Jun 30, 2016, 9:34 AM

@%@$#

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I think you need to show more respect for Kyle Parker, son..

Jun 30, 2016, 1:20 PM

stupidity is no excuse for arrogance.

You're insane***

Jun 30, 2016, 1:54 PM

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic