Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL to KornCOOT's comment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

LOL to KornCOOT's comment

Jul 24, 2017, 12:34 PM

DB Israel Mukuama of Berkeley and Bossier City, LA Monday morning announced a commitment to Florida State and USC. Mukuama made the announcement at Berkeley High School. Mukuama first put on a Gamecock cap then tossed it back on the table before picking up the Seminole cap and starting a tomakawk chop. Mukuama also had Oklahoma State and Indiana on his shott list.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL to KornCOOT's comment

Jul 24, 2017, 2:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjgxEch1lg

Jul 24, 2017, 2:24 PM

Amazing. Is the tomakawk chop the next thing the Coots steal (football ops center, hang loose, dirty towels, etc)?

Go Tigers!

Geee... wonder how long he thought hard about that?

Jul 24, 2017, 2:26 PM

FSU........................................ or USuC?

Florida State with history of 3 national championships, 18 conference titles, 14 straight years of AP Top 4, 3 Heisman trophy winners, 218 All Americans, and 250 alumni in the NFL........................................ or USuC?

I guess if USuC is now resorting to the recruiting methods their fans have been promoting, it might have warranted such thoughts. I still think the kid made the right choice!

Re: Geee... wonder how long he thought hard about that?

Jul 24, 2017, 3:58 PM

I do have a problem with that top 4 stat. Most of the time they would be ranked pre season top 4 only to fall way down. Sometimes out of the top 25. So 14 years is BS. Although I do love seeing SCAR cry like little girls when they realize they aren't elite. Man Spurrier sure gave them some false hope.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you ever seen the Chickens' wall of fame?

Jul 24, 2017, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Geee... wonder how long he thought hard about that? ]

this is it, no lie. In their Crews' football facility.

You KNEW the 5 bomb was one of their proudest moments, maybe even their biggest accomplishment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh wow, that's sad. lol

Jul 24, 2017, 4:38 PM

It was nice of them to put exit sign is next to it so the prospects can find their way out of that dump.

Re: Geee... wonder how long he thought hard about that?

Jul 24, 2017, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Geee... wonder how long he thought hard about that? ]

And FSU is a wimmins school most of their history. They only started playing football in '47 and winning since BB.

Jul 25, 2017, 11:50 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-did-mukuamu-do.237205/ They are pissed on gamecock forums about the coot hat thing. They say he visited them last week just to get his butt kissed knowing he wasn't coming do they don't want that type character anyways haha. Also said he's same as XT bc he did same as him by visiting and so called getting great treatment and perks knowing you aren't going to the Coots. They are just mad and would love to land this guy. He's underrated 3 star think we will be pretty good. And considering besides Joyner there next best guy is like 550 overall and they got like 1200 ranked guys so they need all the help they can get.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic