Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got to Vent!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,804

Got to Vent!

Dec 11, 2014, 8:14 AM

I don't know if many of you have ever talked football with a die hard buckeye fan...But of you have not, my Lord be thankful for that... I work with about thirty coots, one Alabama fan, one Buckeye (from Cinci), and I am the only Tiger... I like to think of myself asa cut up, classy fan but I cannot say the same of the others... I mean I thought the coots were bad(and they are) but for the.most part I can laugh at them if nothing else for about how delusional they are.. But a Buckeye?... They actually think of themselves as CFB royalty... And will hear nothing else... Idiots!.. Thanks for listening!.. lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have relatives in Ohio....

Dec 11, 2014, 8:19 AM

who are either Ohio State alums or BIG TIME Buckeye fans and I can tell you from direct first hand experience, without question or exception, they all have a grossly over-inflated opinion of Ohio State and its football program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I have relatives in Ohio....

Dec 11, 2014, 8:28 AM

I can't even begin to describe how this dude thinks... I agreed with him that Ohio State is a big time program up there in the top five or ten in the nation brand wise. But that alone didn't beat Clemson last year and I don't see it happening anytime soon with a healthy Watson. Period. You would have thought I beheaded ol Bucky or whatever their mascots name is.. And believe me when I say I got the full "education" on what OU football is and always will be regarding status and how Clemson will never be close to the level of a program that they maintain... Their players are better. Their coaches are better. The big 10 "is college football". And no gameday atmosphere compares to the shoe. Period.

LOL at the gameday atmosphere remark

Dec 11, 2014, 8:39 AM

You have never heard 100,000+ people be as quiet as they are in that stadium, and they basically sit the entire game. My brother is a die hard tOSU fan, and he's seen them play in pretty much every B1G stadium except for the new member schools...and after taking him to his first Clemson game he admitted that nothing he has ever seen compares to our atmosphere.

I absolutely despise tOSU. Seems like every fan in that stadium wears a jersey, from the kids, to the women, to the fat old men. And don't even get me started on how they wear nut necklaces and tailgate in parking garages.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: LOL at the gameday atmosphere remark

Dec 11, 2014, 8:45 AM

I officially declare that I will always pull for Michigan for that rivalry game every year. Forever. Every. Single. Year.

I've been to games at Ohio State....

Dec 11, 2014, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: I have relatives in Ohio.... ]

and while they generally fill all 100,000 seats in Ohio Stadium, bigger doesn't make it better.

Clemson doesn't take a back seat to anyone when it comes to gameday atmosphere and any objective person who has been a part of it and experienced it wlll acknowledge that, and if your co-worker doesn't believe it, tell him to ask Urban Meyer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It sounds like you need to

Dec 11, 2014, 8:21 AM

look for another job.

Thirty coots?? Every day??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

do you work

Dec 11, 2014, 8:26 AM

in a prison? I would be looking for a different job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: do you work

Dec 11, 2014, 8:31 AM

Lol...there are alot of Clemson fans on the day shift.. Unfortunately I'm on night shift here in Union Sc... It's awful... Seriously... Friggin awful.

So, how long you been in fast food?***

Dec 11, 2014, 8:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, how long you been in fast food?***

Dec 11, 2014, 8:40 AM

My fanhood is already hurt .. Can we take it easy on the ego... I don't know if I can take it..lol... The amount of coot fans exploded the past few years in this region of our state.

Speaking in a generalization, I have found that people from

Dec 11, 2014, 8:33 AM

Ohio in general, have a high opinion of everything in and from Ohio. They have better cities, better restaurants, better amusement parks, better teams, better fans, better everything.

Yet they always seem eager to leave the state. Why??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Speaking in a generalization, I have found that people from

Dec 11, 2014, 8:37 AM

Nail hit on head..

I grew up there and left

Dec 11, 2014, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Speaking in a generalization, I have found that people from ]

The cities are not better, the weather is certainly not better, and the only team I really still love from that state is the Reds. Ohio has great amusement parks, but so does everywhere else. And every state and city has great restaurants. Plus the south has one thing going for it that Ohio will never have, and that's Clemson.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Alabama will hand them their butts. End of story.***

Dec 11, 2014, 8:33 AM

After the ob last year my son and I went fishing

Dec 11, 2014, 8:45 AM

The next day in ft Lauderdale. As soon as we stepped on the boat one of the first to mates saw our paws and said , oh uh. . Ohio Bob won't like this.

Sure enough a guy in osu gear comes over to bait our hooks, sees the paws and says. . You Go to the game? I said yes it was a lot of fun. He says, fun? You guys are lucky the refs gave you that game. I said, I'll take it and smile at him.

He grunted. . Walked off and I never saw him again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

LOL...the refs gave us the game...lol

Dec 11, 2014, 9:03 AM

Apparently he and I wsaw two different games. If the refs don't go out of their way to keep Ohio State in it, Clemson likely wins by three touchdowns.

40-35. HOW YOU LIKE THEM ORANGES?***

Dec 11, 2014, 8:47 AM

Best Is The Standard

Re: Got to Vent!

Dec 11, 2014, 9:06 AM

They're FIFOs, what did you expect? (FIFO = F'ing Idiots From Ohio)

Re: Got to Vent!

Dec 11, 2014, 9:50 AM

Working with 30 coots. Workplace environment is a serious thing. Maybe its time to start looking around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,804
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic