Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have to admit. LSU does scare me.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

I have to admit. LSU does scare me.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:30 AM

If we win this game, it will be the most impressive victory in Clemson history. Our Dline needs to play out of their minds.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to admit. LSU does scare me.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:35 AM

Scare? Nothing scares our Tigers and you need to man up and join suit Mr. Bad.

Have you declared it a sure loss yet or are you waiting until game week?

Are you serious?

2018 and 16 Alabama squads were much better teams. No one has been too scared about LSUs defense this year.

Re: Are you serious?

Dec 29, 2019, 7:38 AM

They have pretty much blown everyone out. They are the real deal.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:08 AM

Auburn had them only lost by 3 gave up 23

Dec 29, 2019, 8:12 AM

Yeah that was really their only test. It was at LSU too. They are obviously beatable. I think we will beat them, but they are the real deal.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Are you serious? ]

I really don’t think that LSU vs. Auburn in Baton Rouge at 23-20 was a blow out, does anyone else think it was a bow out?..

LOL already starting your loser metality I see

Dec 29, 2019, 7:36 AM

sorry for your loss last night...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL already starting your loser metality I see

As a huge ohio st fan I think you guys will beat LSU. If Clemson has Ross and all of its starters I think they can win the game by 7-10 points. Love Burrow but Oklahoma does not play d.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:40 AM [ in reply to LOL already starting your loser metality I see ]

Did you have any money on Clemson last night. I bet a grand. Youre just talk.

You sure were a negative Nancy early in the game

Dec 29, 2019, 7:43 AM

Didn’t you even declare the game over early?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sure were a negative Nancy early in the game

Dec 29, 2019, 7:45 AM

Of course I was being negative. We were just about to get blown out. It's one of the best comebacks and also an amazingly bad call went our way. We got lucky, but I will take luck. Ohio State choked.

You didn't watch the same game the rest of the nation did.

Dec 29, 2019, 11:45 AM

You are disrespecting BOTH teams that left it all on the field of play, by your moronic input. Ohio St had every opportunity to put it away, but it was our Clemson D that held them to field goals inside the 10!! It was our Clemson O that lit up their slow D!!

You're nothing more than a ######!

Dec 29, 2019, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL already starting your loser metality I see ]

What does having money on it have to do with not being a whiny female dog?

Dec 29, 2019, 7:46 AM

I have the balls that you were born without to put my money where mouth was.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:52 AM

Not a degenerate. I suggest you not bet cause of that whiny female dog thing that happens to you when you do.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:05 AM

Nah youre just ussy with capital P. You just talk and I am sure youre too broke to place a bet and too weak to put your money where your mouth is anyway.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:11 AM

Ok Miles Finch

Dec 29, 2019, 8:21 AM

Oh that was adorable. Bless your heart. You tried and that's what counts.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL already starting your loser metality I see ]

You're seriously gonna pull the "I'm richer than you so that makes me better" card? Grow up, dude.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:22 AM

He pulled the degenerate card. So anything goes.

Dec 29, 2019, 1:28 PM

You gave up on the tigers last night. Just shut up. You are an embarrassment.

Dec 29, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL already starting your loser metality I see ]

You gave up on the tigers last night. Just shut up. You are an embarrassment.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL already starting your loser metality I see ]

I’d call it stupidity but if you think it’s testicular fortitude, so be it. Sounds more like estrogen overload.

Dec 29, 2019, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL already starting your loser metality I see ]

A guy at the bar last night bet we would win straight up in the first half when we were down by ten. That takes a winners attitude.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 10:51 AM

Or just stupid.

Dang C’bad, it’s too soon!

Let’s relish our entire team playing out of their minds last night ( y’know, against - yet another - ‘Greatest Team of All Time’) before we start the handwringing over LSU ( y’know, against - yet another - ‘Greatest Team of All Time’). . .

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:40 AM

I think we will win and it will be a dogfight. Their offense is amazing. It will be in my mind the most impressive victory in Clemson history.

It started by beating them

Who cares if it ends to them. BUT IT WONT. I thank lsu fans for that 4th and 16 that led us to a team that feared NOBODY.

We have all the tools defensively to stop lsu. Vice versa lsu does NOT.

Re: It started by beating them

Dec 29, 2019, 7:43 AM

Our Dline needs to step up. I agree our D is better than their D. It's a crazy matchup. One of the most interesting in college football. The next number 1 picks in the next NFL drafts going head to head. Both are generational type talents and great leaders. Its going to be amazing.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:46 AM

LSU doesn't scare me, but Joe burrows does.He is scary. What was it,7 T.D. passes in the first half last night.
Add to that he is going to be a lot harder to bring down than Justin Fields was last night.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:48 AM

Yep he is scary. It comes down to him and Jefferson for them. It will be the best WB matchup in maybe college football championship history.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:49 AM

I was more scared of OSU's offense and that was having less respect for Fields than I do now. LSU seems one dimensional to me and I am just referring to the offense. They are one dimensional as a team as well. We already won the harder of the playoff games I believe.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:52 AM

That little RB when healthy is the real deal too. They can run the ball.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:03 AM

Carlsbad, you are without a a doubt, the absolute worst fan (i use that term very very lightly) on this board. You absolutely had us written off in the first quarter. You spew soo much unwarranted negativity.

I doubt you will, but please go back to your own teams board and stay there. You add absolutely nothing to this board. I doubt you will leave on your own, but I truly hope the rest of us can work together and get you banned. Or please just change your attitude. It's fine to post about being scared of LSU or whatever, but having absolutely no faith in your so called school's football team is down right depressing. Frankly, life's too short to be this pessimistic.

Guess I need to find the ignore button.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:43 AM

I gave you a thumbs up, just to be nice, but you're such a clown. Haha. Youre an idiot.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:10 AM

It's the National Championship game. The other team is supposed to be really good. But scared? Heck no!

After last night, there is nobody left that scares me. This

Dec 29, 2019, 8:17 AM

team had its manhood checked last night, and rose to the occasion. They will do it again in 15 days. I said before our game that the winner of that game would win it all. I stand by that right now, despite the Corndoggers performance yesterday.

Les Miles will be our biggest closet fan, mouthing "Go Clemson Tigers" as he recruits out in Smallville.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After last night, there is nobody left that scares me. This

Dec 29, 2019, 8:23 AM

Yeah it was very impressive. Very true.

OSU didn't scare me.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to After last night, there is nobody left that scares me. This ]

Anybody can run up the score on weaker opponents.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OSU didn't scare me.

Dec 29, 2019, 1:19 PM

Of course. We saw that all year with the ACC schedule.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:26 AM

This is really shocking, coming from you. ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 8:33 AM

You were also a little scared of the Buckeyes it seemed .
A little fear is healthy :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 29, 2019, 8:34 AM

No doubt. Makes it intense.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:36 AM

Don't be skeered. It's no way to go through life.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:48 AM

My thoughts while watching our game was that these two teams are just playing to see who gets to be embarrassed by LSU.....

I just don’t think our defensive line will be able to create enough pressure to hold them. On the offensive side we struggled to move the ball at times last night but granted we were playing one of the best defenses in the country. LSU doesn’t have that.

I’m thinking LSU by a couple scores.

Bama 2016 was more impressive

Dec 29, 2019, 9:06 AM

That was, by far, the best team we've played during this run.

LSU might have the best offense I've ever seen in CFB though. I reserve the right to change my opinion after they play us, but they haven't had a bad game all season and Burrow is just cutting everyone to ribbons right now.

Even in their "bad game" against LSU, they still put up over 500 yards, they just didn't finish drives. They had two drives end on downs in Auburn territory (one at the 1 yard line) and another where they kicked a FG from the 2.

If we can replicate Auburn's defensive performance we will win, but nobody else has really even come close to doing that.

Re: Bama 2016 was more impressive

Dec 29, 2019, 1:30 PM

I appreciate the realism comment minus the many opinions i see on every team's board that are based solely on emotions. I prefer logic and being realistic from posters.

I do not see Clemon's dl being to replicate or handle LSU's oline. Auburn's d line was by far the best we faced all year with NFL top dline talent. Clemson's dc will bring the blitz as he always does which will open up the middle of the field for Burrow which is a favorite of his. Drop 7 or 8 in coverage, he Oline will give him time to find the open man or run for first downs like he has all year. Disguising coverages and and fooling Burrow, if it can be done consistently will slow down the offense.

I think LSU attacks Clemson the same way as oklahoma. IF and a big if, LSU can keep QB and Etienne in check, that will be key along with confusing Burrow with some success. If not, it will be a long night and another Oklahoma game. If it were Clemson's d from last year playing in this game, i would say this game is a tossup.

If Clemson brings the blitz and keeps on blitzing, LSU by 2 or 3 scores. Clemson sustains drives like last night running the QB and grinding out long drives, game should be close.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:35 AM

I think it took our Tigers almost 2 quarters to adjust to their physicality and after that we out scored them 29-7. We will be ready for LSU.

No, brother.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:38 AM

Our team stunk up the entire southwest last night. That won't happen twice in a row. LSU isn't any better than Bama was last year. ESPiN has them just as overrated. We beat the second best team in the nation last night and had one of our worst games in two years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dude, you quit on our team last night, give it a rest

Dec 29, 2019, 10:48 AM

Nm

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dude, you quit on our team last night, give it a rest

Dec 29, 2019, 11:17 AM

I gave you a thumbs up to be nice, but pipe down moron. When you can gather a thousand bucks and put it on your team let me know. Otherwise, pipe down clown.

Dec 29, 2019, 11:04 AM

I agree, in general, with the post and don't judge it based on all of his other posts (which I don't know about anyway because I don't freaking live on TNet thumbs-downing anyone who tries to be objective).

LSU is favored to win by Vegas. Those people have money on the line and are objective as objective can be. LSU should be favored IMO. They DESTROYED OU and it was never close. They kept their foot on the gas. If we beat LSU, it will be a great win indeed.

I'm sure the coaches will look at LSU vs. Ole Miss game. In the 3rd Q, LSU was only up 34-23, with both teams missing a FG. A competitive game. Of course LSU ended up winning big 58-37.

Now odds have LSU by 6

Dec 29, 2019, 11:20 AM

Checked on fanduel.com.

I would say I'm surprised, but we both know you always

Dec 29, 2019, 11:37 AM

say that. Lol. It's ok Carl you be scared. Our Tigers will show up and put the boys of LSU down.

Dec 29, 2019, 11:59 AM

Carlsbad® said:

If we win this game, it will be the most impressive victory in Clemson history. Our Dline needs to play out of their minds.

I’m glad you’re not playing!

Everybody scares you, we're always going to lose

Dec 29, 2019, 12:08 PM

the SEC is amazing, blah blah blah.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 12:14 PM

Exactly what I would expect out of you with all that step back talk but Not So Bad.....weak as frigging pond water you are.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Yes, and O4O State scared you too...

Dec 29, 2019, 1:24 PM

...to the point you caved into the pressure and called it quits after 16-0 or around there.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic