Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In our politics section I mention John Kerry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

In our politics section I mention John Kerry

Jun 20, 2019, 11:28 AM

and something he did during the 75th Anniv of D-Day.

If interested go there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The LbB show will be back...

Jun 20, 2019, 11:39 AM

Right after these words...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: The LbB show will be back...

Jun 20, 2019, 11:42 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: The LbB show will be back...

Jun 20, 2019, 12:35 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In our politics section I mention John Kerry- disturbing

Jun 20, 2019, 12:09 PM

that neither the mayo or mustard aspects of the Heinz company were mentioned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hunts makes Catsup, Heinz make Ketchup

Jun 20, 2019, 12:22 PM

Just sayin

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In our politics section I mention John Kerry

Jun 20, 2019, 12:42 PM

If he was going to Iran he would be given a front row seat because of his role in handing them $150 billion dollars to fund their terrorism efforts all over the world.......he should be held accountable and have to answer for his role in the Obama corruption empire........Go Tigers!!!!!!

LOL

Jun 20, 2019, 1:17 PM

do you swallow ever lie from Fox and the con-man-in-chief whole with no questions?

Re: LOL

Jun 20, 2019, 2:58 PM

Do you take everything cnn says in the ###

LOL again

Jun 20, 2019, 3:25 PM

facts and the truth still matter..

even in the age of trumplethinskin and all those who have been totally suckered by his long con

you can be entertaining

Re: LOL again

Jun 20, 2019, 5:22 PM

Dood ....... The American people knew who he was when they elected him. We also knew who Obama was in spite of the fact that the press would not ask the right questions or had no curiosity about him or his radical buddies. Of course he lied too, but his lies mattered and the press never bothered with those either or mostly ignored them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2019, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: In our politics section I mention John Kerry ]

I decided awhile ago not to invest too much time in arguing politics. It was Iran's money. It was not an appropriation from the US Government. Please read this article. If facts will get in your way like they do #45... then please ignore and continue on with your roll. ??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/13/president-trumps-claim-that-democrats-gave-iran-billion/

Jun 20, 2019, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: In our politics section I mention John Kerry ]

I decided awhile ago not to invest too much time in arguing politics. It was Iran's money. It was not an appropriation from the US Government. Please read this article. If facts will get in your way like they do #45... then please ignore and continue on with your roll. ??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/13/president-trumps-claim-that-democrats-gave-iran-billion/

Jun 20, 2019, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: In our politics section I mention John Kerry ]

Jun 21, 2019, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: In our politics section I mention John Kerry ]

b2westfarm said:

If he was going to Iran he would be given a front row seat because of his role in handing them $150 billion dollars to fund their terrorism efforts all over the world.......he should be held accountable and have to answer for his role in the Obama corruption empire........Go Tigers!!!!!!

Really? It was their money that we'd frozen, in various accounts since the 1979 taking of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.

We didn't "give" them a dime.

Sheeesh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t care whose money it was...

Jun 21, 2019, 12:40 PM

If you really think giving IRAN $150B in CASH at that point in history was a good idea, and that it isn’t indicative of our former president’s misguided loyalties, you’re either naive, stupid, or a liar.

Billions? Cash?? To a state sponsor of islamofascist terror??? Seriously, how far will you people go to defend the indefensible?????

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t care whose money it was...

Jun 21, 2019, 1:06 PM

Facts are pesky things...so is the law. It wasn't our money to keep.

And I suppose you're down with the Billions in Arms sales to Saudi Arabia that Trumplthinskin is pushing?

You remember Saudi Arabia, 15 of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi citizens.

Jun 20, 2019, 2:53 PM

My first (and only) run-in with John Kerry was in 1999 or 2000 (can't remember which year) at the Ryder Cup being played in Boston at The Golf Club in Brookline. I had clubhouse passes and a friend of mine and I had gone in to get a couple of drinks to take back out on the course. While we were walking out we heard a commotion at the entrance to the clubhouse and Kerry came walking by us with a security guard trying to get him to stop. He was totally ignoring the guards request to stop. Then the security guard approached the gentleman who was standing by me (ununiformed security supervisor) and told him the senator did not have a pass and when he tried to stop him just burst through the door and kept walking. The supervisor said "why didn't you try to stop him?" He said "I did but he just wouldn't stop." Talk about a class A jerk!

John Kerry walked into a Bar

Jun 20, 2019, 4:47 PM

The Bartender says “Hey John, why the LONG FACE”.

Kerry,...another limousine liberal

Jun 20, 2019, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: In our politics section I mention John Kerry ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Kerry,...another limousine liberal

Jun 20, 2019, 9:58 PM

First time I have heard Swift Boats refered to as limousines.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2019, 10:17 PM

To his credit he did serve in Viet Nam on swift boats. He was not highly thought of by his boat crew. I served in Viet Nam too and the last thing I would have wanted was for my men not to have respected me. I didn't care if they liked me and I was not afraid to discipline them. I court martialed two of them for cutting the ears off some dead Vietnamese soldiers and even they understood that I had no choice. I knew a few John Kerrys in my 20 years in the service.

Jun 20, 2019, 11:17 PM

I served in Korea. The most important attribute of an officer is that his unit respects him. I have read lots about Kerry’s service and some said that he saved their life by his actions. In the end most soldiers respect and like an officer who balances toughness and compassion in a way that is fair.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I also have heard that some of his men

Jun 21, 2019, 8:29 AM

feel that he faked injuries to get 3 Purple Hearts to get a free pass out of the war.

Re: I also have heard that some of his men

Jun 21, 2019, 12:38 PM

History will not be kind to Fox News and it's right wing ilk.

In fact, Kerry won 3 Purple Hearts, a Bronze Star and a Silver Star.

I didn't vote for the guy, but you don't slander combat vets.

"Indeed, the Silver Star citation makes clear that Kerry’s performance on that day was both extraordinary and risky. “With utter disregard for his own safety and the enemy rockets,” the citation says, Kerry “again ordered a charge on the enemy, beached his boat only 10 feet from the Viet Cong rocket position and personally led a landing party ashore in pursuit of the enemy . . . The extraordinary daring and personal courage of Lt. Kerry in attacking a numerically superior force in the face of intense fire were responsible for the highly successful mission.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/service-mettle/

I am a combat vet from the same war

Jun 21, 2019, 4:13 PM

and am not slandering anyone.... but just repeating what I have read previously that he once went out of sight of his men and fired shots and returned with a minor injury that gave him one of the Purple Hearts and was turned down for the more prestigious award by his commander but that decision was later overturned by a second person. There are more than one set of stories out there.

Who?***

Jun 21, 2019, 8:10 AM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic