Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey trumpsters! Remember when you pledged your
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 2,842

Hey trumpsters! Remember when you pledged your

Feb 20, 2017, 8:16 AM

unconditional love for Milo Yiannopolous on this board? Grew indignant that rampant liberalism resulted in the student body at Clemson collectively telling him to take a hike when he wanted to come speak? Here's what that endearing conservative icon had to say in an interview recently:

"In the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men the sort of coming of age relationships relationships in which those older men have helped those young boys to discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable — and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents."

This guy's a senior editor for Breitbart, by the way, that same delightful neo-nazi alternate-fact dispenser that gave us Stephen Bannon.

I"m not just here to rub your noses in it. I'm also here to remind each of you who waxed all poetic about how much we needed to be protected from transgenders in bathrooms that your kids are in far more danger in a public bathroom from Republican icons than they are from anyone else.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wants to legalize sex with children.

Feb 20, 2017, 8:20 AM

Moral decay happening right in front of our eyes and we have people cheering this on because we've accepted a morally bankrupt President.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Was a choice between the lesser of two evils...

Feb 20, 2017, 8:25 AM

neither was under consideration for sainthood.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

right. it was a choice between a woman who sent some

Feb 20, 2017, 8:34 AM

emails using a private server that was set up by her husband, and a guy who admitted on tape to sexually assaulting young women and walking through the dressing area of the teen miss universe pageant. And millions of people said, "Meh, child rape? Sexual assault? I gotta get me some a dat!!"

Re: right. it was a choice between a woman who sent some

Feb 20, 2017, 8:35 AM

Yes that is the only thing Hillary had going against her was emails...

SMH... Congrats you are the reason the left has lost a #### ton of seats and an election that was practically handed to them by the morons in the Republican party.

Kinda funny you talk about "alternative facts" after posting that BS you just did.

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Once upon a time there was a

Feb 20, 2017, 9:08 AM

very powerful man who used his influence to take advantage of a woman who worked as an intern in his organization. In his office where he was supposed to be doing his job to the best of his ability, instead he was taking advantage of his position to get favors from this intern. He was accused of his wrongdoings and went on television to deny the charges to the American people. Now, this writer is not a smoker, so that doesn't make me an expert. I thought cigars were for smoking, but this very powerful man, according to sworn statements from the intern, used cigars for other things.

The wife of the very powerful man, who professed to be a supporter of all women, publically attacked this young, naïve intern, and called her names to discredit her testimony. She had others attack as well. She even called it a "right wing conspiracy." But thank goodness for scientific advances in the area of DNA.

This writer can't help but think of the vengeful wife every time I hear the old country song, "Stand by Your Man."

Had this happen in the private sector, many women's groups would have come forward to condemn this powerful man for taking advantage of a young women in his organization. And this man would have been sued, and forced to resign for his job.

My reason for writing this little account, is to welcome a lot of people who have recently come to the conclusion that our elected officials and their appointees should be above reproach. It has been quite awhile since we have had that as a nation.

Re: right. it was a choice between a woman who sent some

Feb 20, 2017, 9:26 AM [ in reply to right. it was a choice between a woman who sent some ]

You're as misguided and delusional as Milo if you think Hillary's major issue was the emails and those alone. Brietbart is for the crazy rights, liberals have some crazy lefts, no need to try and stereotype. Thats sort of the problem with our political system now stuffing people into these two boxes that are equally screwed up.

Re: Was a choice between the lesser of two evils...

Feb 20, 2017, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Was a choice between the lesser of two evils... ]

We had 17 other choices. The problem started in the primaries.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Was a choice between the lesser of two evils...

Feb 20, 2017, 8:45 AM

Yep when the corrupt Democratic party decided that the people didn't know anything and made a group effort to go against Sanders.

That plus idiots on the right that hung around for far too long sucking up votes that would have went to Cruz.

Re: Hey trumpsters! Remember when you pledged your

Feb 20, 2017, 8:28 AM

Wrong board

Trump amusingly threatened to cut Berkeley funding over Milo

Feb 20, 2017, 8:29 AM

"If U.C. Berkeley does not allow free speech and practices violence on innocent people with a different point of view - NO FEDERAL FUNDS?" Because he's certainly been a free speech/free press prez.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for the update from the alt-left universe

Feb 20, 2017, 8:29 AM

LOL!! Wow, I gotta give it to you. It takes balls of steel

Feb 20, 2017, 8:36 AM

to try the "alternate facts" technique with a quotation from an interview that no one denies took place.

Re: LOL!! Wow, I gotta give it to you. It takes balls of steel

Feb 20, 2017, 8:39 AM

There's video of it. There was actually more that he said. He was basically defending older men ###### young boys.

He works for Breitbart. The same outlet that was run by our president's chief strategist.

Feb 20, 2017, 8:40 AM

"######" got censored?

Feb 20, 2017, 8:41 AM

"Rapin#"

Feb 20, 2017, 8:42 AM

Good grief. When will the biatches stop with all the shining? You lost. Pick up your teddy bear at the front desk as you enter the safe room.

Silly post!

Feb 20, 2017, 8:45 AM

I don't like Trump, but unless he appoints Milo to something in his Administration, I'm not going to blame him for that blowhard. Hopefully Milo's fifteen minutes is up and he can go back to being ignored as an "alternative facts" muckraker.

Trump did

Feb 20, 2017, 8:49 AM

Her name is Steve Bannon

Had heard he switched from Judaism to Catholicism. Guess

Feb 20, 2017, 8:46 AM

this confirms it.

Does he want to be a priest?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember when posts like this actually went to the

Feb 20, 2017, 8:52 AM

Political/Religious Board?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Remember when posts like this actually went to the

Feb 20, 2017, 8:53 AM

Alt-Left people think they are above any rules.

Funny you should say that.

Feb 20, 2017, 9:02 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21113060

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a Trump supporter

Feb 20, 2017, 9:03 AM

I have absolutely no use for Milo and I don't give two ##### about his opinions. Don't group us all together. Of course stereotyping is what you libs do best. The biggest hypocrites in the world liberals smh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: I'm a Trump supporter

Feb 20, 2017, 9:05 AM

That's exactly what they do.

It's sad.....

They are more worried about a candidate being PC than the actual policies they are pushing.

Notice none of these posters that are constantly whining ever want to talk policy.

I'm glad to hear it. However, the vast, vast

Feb 20, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to I'm a Trump supporter ]

bulk of your compatriots are getting much of their news from Breitbart, where this guy is a senior editor, and the vast bulk of him are on here supporting him, telling us liberals that we need to be more tolerant of other people's opinions, and apparently have chosen this guy to be the keynote speaker at CPAC, the conservative shadow RNC. These are also the folks who spent a big chunk of time telling us what a great guy Milo was for poking his fingers in liberal eyes, and who in large part support Trump not because they think he's competent, but because they enjoy watching HIM poke people in the eyes with his tiny little fingers.

Re: I'm glad to hear it. However, the vast, vast

Feb 20, 2017, 9:30 AM

i have voted for reagan and clinton. not a rep or dem. could care less about party affiliation. but this much i do know, this is a mistake of epic proportions and needs to be fixed f'n immediately. i watched this milo ##### the other night and if this is the path all theses nuts plan on taking the country, well, there will not be a country left.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Wait....

Feb 20, 2017, 9:43 AM [ in reply to I'm a Trump supporter ]

You first post this sentence....

"Of course stereotyping is what you libs do best."

Then follow it with this....

"The biggest hypocrites in the world liberals smh."

Lol!!!

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/irony

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2017, 9:03 AM

Milo is disgusting. What does he have to do with Trump?

Lower taxes, more jobs, secure borders, destruction of ISIS....You can thank him later.

Feb 20, 2017, 9:15 AM

Keep on dreaming

Keep on Sheepin'

Read. Research. Read. Repeat. Education and knowledge are choices.
You can do it.

Feb 20, 2017, 9:06 AM

Remember when this board was for SPORTS RELATED POSTS that had to do with CLEMSON TIGERS Football, Baseball, Basketball, etc....?

no surprise - just the natural progression of "tolerance"

Feb 20, 2017, 9:10 AM

in this country. We all knew this would be the next step in weirdness becoming normalized.
Necrophilia is probably the next one after this becomes a socially accepted norm.

By the way, you cognitive dissonance is a joy to behold on a Monday morning. This has been the most enjoyable few months, probably ever. And to think we have 3.9 to 8 more years of the rantings of the unhinged.

Re: no surprise - just the natural progression of "tolerance"

Feb 20, 2017, 9:30 AM

Plus 1 Scooter

Re: no surprise - just the natural progression of "tolerance"

Feb 20, 2017, 9:33 AM [ in reply to no surprise - just the natural progression of "tolerance" ]

Isn't it funny that "liberals" have to be reminded to be tolerant?! The name liberal is a misnomer.

Nice try. There is nothing normalized about it.*****

Feb 21, 2017, 8:32 AM [ in reply to no surprise - just the natural progression of "tolerance" ]

Reality

Feb 20, 2017, 9:27 AM

is not your thing, is it?

I swear I just saw this in the mange

Feb 20, 2017, 9:38 AM

this must be the time to move crappy posts over here

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I long for the days when mange troll were dumped in lounge.

Feb 20, 2017, 12:23 PM

Ole to the gudoldays

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2017, 1:01 PM

I TU'd just so I could see the list.

Lol....

So did I.

Feb 21, 2017, 8:34 AM

Neat feature.

Re: So did I.

Feb 21, 2017, 8:53 AM

FWIW you dont have to upvote them to see the list. Just hover over it.

Yeah I see that now***

Feb 21, 2017, 9:02 AM

Feb 21, 2017, 8:17 AM

The OP should probably google the name Todd Nickerson and Salon who is now trying to cover their tracks by deleting his stories that he was allowed to post on their site defending sick pedos.

Replies: 42
| visibility 2,842
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic