Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL. Since ESPN dropped Tucker to 3 stars, he has thrown for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

LOL. Since ESPN dropped Tucker to 3 stars, he has thrown for

Oct 27, 2014, 8:45 AM

1300 yards and 17...S>>>E>>>>V>>>>E>>>>N>>T>>>>E>>>>E>>>>>E>>>>>E>>>>>N!!!! touchdowns in two games. Recruiting rankings are a joke.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL. Since ESPN dropped Tucker to 3 stars, he has thrown for

Oct 27, 2014, 8:50 AM

I spoke to a teammate of his and he told me that he is a prime example of a system QB. And that the head coach is trying to get a college oc job so all he does is pass and try to run up the score. He said they play no defense so they can get the ball back asap. With that said, I am sure our coaches are smart enough to know if he is D1 talent or not.

What disturbs me, is that a team mate would talk

Oct 27, 2014, 8:54 AM

negatively of the program and the coach. Makes me fearful that this is a "me" athlete?

I don't know, just speculating. Sure the coaches know what they're doing. After the play calling Sat, makes me wonder...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think your firend must be jealous. I just looked at Lake

Oct 27, 2014, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL. Since ESPN dropped Tucker to 3 stars, he has thrown for ]

Nona's last 7 games and the D is holding teams to an average of 14 points a game. Doesn't sound like they don't paly defense to me.

Please name the player that is so loyal to his team

Oct 27, 2014, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL. Since ESPN dropped Tucker to 3 stars, he has thrown for ]

Sounds like the boy has sour grapes about his team mate that is getting more publicity than he is.

I bet this "teammate" plays D, right?***

Oct 27, 2014, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL. Since ESPN dropped Tucker to 3 stars, he has thrown for ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His height alone makes him a 3-star to most services

Oct 27, 2014, 9:03 AM

QBs under 6 feet tall are almost always given a 3-star rating at best. Russel Wilson was a 2-star QB because he was deemed too short, while Johnny Manziel was a 3-star.

His height almost necessitates him working from the shotgun, but in a system like Clemson's he can succeed. You can't put up those kind of numbers, even in high school, without talent.

The point was, that ESPN had him as a 4 star for a year or

Oct 27, 2014, 9:18 AM

so. Dropped him two weeks ago to a 3, after he set the state of Florida record for career passing yards. The STATE OF FLORIDA...not ALASKA...FLORIDA!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic