Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL! Gotta love poetic justice on hypocrites
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

LOL! Gotta love poetic justice on hypocrites

Jun 18, 2020, 8:30 AM

I don't constantly post about things of inflammatory nature but this is kind of sports related... Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And they are also entitled to laugh at hypocrites. ESPN reporter tweeted "burn that $H&* to the ground" and anti-police sentiments. Then, freaked out when the rioters and looters got near his neighborhood and tweeted "get these animals TF out of my neighborhood." He then went on to describe his relief when the cops got there! There's even more hypocrisy, but I'm not trying to go on a tirade. He had the nerve to backpedal and try to justify it all mostly without apology or remorse.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/espn-nba-reporter-tweets-george-floyd-protests/1eefhr1gpdx791oxlllizoun9i

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL! Gotta love poetic justice on hypocrites

Jun 18, 2020, 8:56 AM

It appears his hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Be careful what you wish for... It may just come true.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

These politicians and talking heads...

Jun 18, 2020, 10:15 AM

who have rationalized and justified the looting, vandalism and destruction of property will all talk out of the other side of their mouths the minute it starts directly impacting their lives and/or personal property.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 18, 2020, 10:18 AM

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/olympia-mayor-who-supported-black-lives-matter-calls-protest-vandalism-at-her-home-domestic-terrorism/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw that.

Jun 18, 2020, 10:34 AM

She pandered and grovelled as hard as she could and STILL was targeted! Look at her porch. She has a gay flag and a BLM poster. Clearly, she thought that would ward off that type of attack on her private property.

Jun 18, 2020, 12:06 PM

I think the bigger question is: Why do you feel this validates your feelings.

Jun 18, 2020, 1:47 PM

Do you think this is an intelligent question in response to the OP?

Jun 18, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL! Gotta love poetic justice on hypocrites ]

What happened to your avatar? Did he try to cohabit the CHAZ with people who turned out to be less peace-loving than he thought?

Or do you expect us to believe he got that shiner from an anonymous ultra-conservative member of a message board that "couldn't handle the truth"?

I'm not sure I completely understand the question

Jun 18, 2020, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL! Gotta love poetic justice on hypocrites ]

But, I'll give it a shot.

Why do I feel it validates my feelings?

I don't think I expressed any feelings - just facts. Don't get me wrong, I do have feelings. I also have opinions. I'm more interested in FACTS, though. I'm not interested in emotionally spouting off things such as, "burn that $H!t to the ground..." without at least attempting to have a decent understanding of the FACTS. One good FACT would be that the flaming picture he tagged during his call for violently destroying private property was a picture of low-income housing being built. For that FACT, he did halfway apologize for his irrational and hasty comment.

I FEEL that the guy is a hypocrite who doesn't deal in facts. I FEEL that he openly made a butt out of himself. I FEEL happy when people who ARE idiots make themselves LOOK like idiots. Like when someone is being a bully, then gets their butt kicked. Or when someone is driving like a prick, then gets pulled over. Or when someone cheats on their wife and gets an STD.

I like karma. It "validates my feelings." I especially like when karma happens to dogmatic people.

####. drop the mic my man. TU from me on that one!***

Jun 18, 2020, 7:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic