Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From Cuse News...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,887

From Cuse News...

Feb 1, 2019, 9:17 AM

https://www.nunesmagician.com/2019/1/31/18205789/clemsons-disrespekt-machine-always-needs-gas-syracuse-orange-football-tigers-homecoming

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From Cuse News...

Feb 1, 2019, 9:18 AM

Sorry, already posted.

This article is very disrespectful.***

Feb 1, 2019, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: This article is very disrespectful.***

Feb 1, 2019, 9:26 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

That's the way things work today, where people are

Feb 1, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to This article is very disrespectful.*** ]

intolerant of intolerance.

Feb 1, 2019, 9:45 AM

Seems like I read a couple of those comments here, yesterday. Shortly after the homecoming article was posted on the front page.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 9:47 AM

I don't blame them for wanting to claim Clemson as a "rival". It lifts them up to be mentioned in the same senence as Clemson.

Even if their not actually a rival, they have played Clemosn cmpetitive the last 2 games (and got a "w" in the process). Which is more than I can say for programs that are all bark and no bite like NC State.

We'll have to wait and see until next year's outcome to guage whether the last 2 season's were an abberation, or not. It's still easy to dismiss the results as a simple case of Clemson sleep-walking, playing unusally poorly combined with a few key injuries mixed in with Syracuse playing out-of-their minds. Let face it, Syracuse gets "up" for Clemson (everybody does these days). Conversley, Clemson didn't exactly light the world on fire the last two times they played the 'Cuse.

Dino's a great coach and seems like an even better person. I repsect what he's done at Syracuse and give them credit for being competitive, even if they're not rival.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 9:50 AM

One fan says or posts something really stupid and then it becomes "Clemson fans"! Yeah right!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, Yea!

Feb 1, 2019, 10:01 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL..."rival"...lol

Feb 1, 2019, 9:55 AM

Syracuse is a paltry 1 - 5 (.167) against Clemson since joining the ACC.

FSU made the mistake of scheduling Clemson for its homecoming game in 2018. We all know how that worked-out for them.

Cuse may learn a similar lesson the hard way in 2019 assuming they don't get away with another cheap-shot no-call targeting penalty on TL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: LOL..."rival"...lol

Feb 1, 2019, 10:19 AM

Well its not like not designating it homecoming gets them out of playing us. I'vew always believed way too much is made of this. Schools usually have a time of year they like it to fall and pick a game around then

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL...

Feb 1, 2019, 10:23 AM [ in reply to LOL..."rival"...lol ]

It is coming.

Pretty sure our original "Syracuse hostility" was due to Jim Boeheim's restaurant comments, then they Shafered all over the place. That is it.

I honestly liked Babers at first and appreciate a real ball game but am not a fan of the 'Cuse hype machine (style), as is, and have seen some dirty plays out of their D in 2018 (also KB's ankle in 2017). Not sure if that is just a player issue or if such is coming for the staff.

Give me Bronco Mendenhall over Babers all day long.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 10:49 AM

To be honest the article is pretty true.

Cuse gets no respect from anyone...

Feb 2, 2019, 8:29 PM

after Clemson's 3rd string QB came in and won the game against them.

I'm not figuring how they think any of us respect them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,887
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic