Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ACC coaches talk anonymously about Clemson, division rivals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: ACC coaches talk anonymously about Clemson, division rivals

Aug 2, 2018, 11:18 AM

ACC coaches talk anonymously about Clemson, division rivals

Athlon went around the ACC coaching community to dish their (mostly) unfiltered thoughts on each program anonymously. For the preseason ACC favorite Tigers, it’ Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Aug 2, 2018, 11:22 AM

"I’d much rather deal with the SEC East than the ACC Atlantic"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: LOL

Aug 2, 2018, 11:41 AM

Haha that was the best quote of the week right there haha. Whoever said that is spot on tho, other than UGA the East is terribly weak I mean the Coots finished 2nd I think at 8-4. Also I guess since Dave Dorian did good last year ( Nc St good), he didn’t feel the need to throw a little chip shot quote towards clemson this year. I’m willing to bet he is always the one talkin crap when is anynomus coach speak, you can tell by the way he speaks it’s the same person. Anyways, I can’t wait for football. Weigh ins are today love to see who put in the work during the summer.

And for any coot that would say otherwise just remember

Aug 2, 2018, 12:30 PM

that 3 SEC East teams were blown out by 3 ACC Atlantic teams on rivalry week last season. There’s Georgia and literally NOBODY else.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL

Aug 2, 2018, 3:44 PM [ in reply to LOL ]

That's the truth right now, and only dumb SEC Homers would even try to deny it.
The Coots couldn't even finish above BC in our division this season ...
Yeah , it's like that.

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

This quote has the awesome...

Aug 2, 2018, 11:22 AM

"I wasn’t surprised at all that Dave (Doeren) was taking a hard look at Tennessee,” an ACC coach said. “Let’s be honest, it’s a better job than NC State. The potential to win big is greater there than NC State. I’d much rather deal with the SEC East than the ACC Atlantic."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's got Paul Johnson all over it.***

Aug 2, 2018, 12:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My thoughts exactly.

Aug 2, 2018, 12:53 PM

He hates the media coverage of the $EC as much as the rest of the country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: That's got Paul Johnson all over it.***

Aug 2, 2018, 1:03 PM [ in reply to That's got Paul Johnson all over it.*** ]

Bingo!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BINGO. That's got to be him.***

Aug 2, 2018, 4:35 PM [ in reply to That's got Paul Johnson all over it.*** ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my guess is this quote was from...

Aug 2, 2018, 12:50 PM [ in reply to This quote has the awesome... ]

Paisano Addazio

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no comment on us stealing signals this yr

Aug 2, 2018, 1:50 PM

Could that have been Jimbo? I think that has been quoted for the last 2 or 3 yrs, coincidentally when we started our run over FSU. Now Jimbo is gone and the comment is gone.

Average passing game? Somebody was being kind, it was

Aug 2, 2018, 1:53 PM

below average...At best

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Average passing game? Somebody was being kind, it was

Aug 2, 2018, 2:16 PM

Have to laugh. I got multiple TDs when i commented that every other ACC coach would secretly thank Dabo for giving them a chance every time he starts KB.

Re: Average passing game? Somebody was being kind, it was

Aug 2, 2018, 2:39 PM

Well you sure as #### didn't get a TD from me. With as many college coaches and NFL scouts that has said that TL was the real deal. There shouldn't be any hesitation to throw TL in the game if KB is having trouble with getting the ball down field into the receivers hands. The game is about winning regardless of the age of the players that it takes to get the job done. Win win win and nothing else matters, or it shouldn't matter!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ACC coaches talk anonymously about Clemson, division rivals

Aug 2, 2018, 2:22 PM

I sure hope who ever said that Dabo won't put up with another average passing game again this season was right and knows what he is talking about by talking with Dabo about TL!!!!

Aug 2, 2018, 2:46 PM

It other words Clemson is the the top dog in the ACC and nobody right now can stop them.
I bet the ACC coaches hate Clemson week, looking at film wishing they had all those studs.

Aug 2, 2018, 7:26 PM

What they are most afraid of is the talent that we have across the board and that it is also two and 3 deep. If I was a HC, surely Clemson is the team in the ACC that I would most dread having to play against.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic