Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Care to see what is in the USUCK trophy case???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Care to see what is in the USUCK trophy case???

Apr 25, 2014, 7:22 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Am I missing something?

Apr 25, 2014, 7:24 PM

I don't see anything;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I missing something?

Apr 25, 2014, 7:26 PM

^^he gets it^^

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Care to see what is in the USUCK trophy case???

Apr 25, 2014, 8:12 PM

Not true, they were champions of bowl season this year... Everyone on the the team got a set of steak knives. Which in hindsight probably was not a good idea given the crime rate is already high enough in Cootlumbia.

I believe there is also a replica of the 5th place rings they received a few years back.

Can a house coot please confirm this?
It's important. TIA in advance

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2014, 10:50 AM

It's sure to only be a few minutes before slurrier declares them to be spring game national champions also. Stay by your computers!***

Apr 25, 2014, 8:17 PM

They obviously have something we don't:
Back to back CWS trophy's.

Talking about football fart blossom***

Apr 25, 2014, 8:51 PM

Re: Talking about football fart blossom***

Apr 25, 2014, 8:55 PM

They only acknowledge having a sports program as of 2009 so good luck getting through there.

Apr 25, 2014, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Talking about football fart blossom*** ]

Fart Blossom was referring to college baseball , which as we all know is a sport that holds the importance equal to that of women's field hockey.
I guess it would take about 2 Dozen CWS championships to equal a single CFB Championship.
Win about 10 more Omahas and come back at me bro.
Baseball with aluminum bats? Snicker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 25, 2014, 10:25 PM

"5th place rings" and they finish 4th in the country. Man, the SEC is good.

Apr 25, 2014, 11:51 PM

The SEC is good ?
Dude , if you are gonna gargle Slive's marbles how about do it on your teams board ?
There is something very depressing about these conference nut-huggers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 26, 2014, 6:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Talking about football fart blossom*** ]

Seems obviously to me they seem to take baseball pretty
seriously.Maybe even more so than Jack.
They sure have had better results than us lately.
Oh,and that single CFB championship was 33 years ago.
Not much to brag about when two other (ACC) teams have won CFB Championships since then!

Apr 26, 2014, 7:07 AM

Only 27 teams in Division 1 football have CFB Championships ...and the Coots ain't one of em'. When you brag about baseball and womens equestrian events as your top accomplishments as a historical accomplishment it makes the big boy schools laugh.
Top 10's and all that is great , but where are the BCS Bowl trophies ? Or even BCS level bowl appearances ? What about Conference Championships ? How many has that drunken salesman gotten you to that effect ? I mean , certainly with all this sqwacking over records and streaks and high poll finishes y'all have been rewarded with trophies or title banners ? No ? Hmm.

DB23

Apr 26, 2014, 7:31 AM

5/15/25 years from now the older Coot fanbase will remember this good run they had , but for it to be recognized as something of substance , something other than a few strong seasons there needs to be hardware in the trophy case and championship flags over the Billy Brice. Unfortunately that isn't happening , and sustaining this kind of success is too tough for most football schools , but for a baseball school to expect it to continue is pure folly. I guess you should be proud of a nice streak against your rival , and some top ten opinion poll finishes , but where o'where is the shiny gear and banners my dear ?
History ...it is happening every day.

DB23

Apr 26, 2014, 9:32 AM

It's funny to me that there is all this crowing from Coot fans. As a fanbase they are so desperately in need of recognition on the football side of things they are still happy just to be doing "OK" , but not putting the accolades up that the rest of the CFB world recognizes as accomplishment.
I turn 45 on June 23rd ....and in my entire lifetime as a Clemson follower the school from the Sandhills has neverdone a single thing Iin football , save for that pathetically lonely ACC championship the year I was born.
That has got to bring you down when the reality sets in. 45 years . 5 decades and counting.....

DB23

Doesn't get it.***

Apr 26, 2014, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Talking about football fart blossom*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2014, 6:07 AM [ in reply to Talking about football fart blossom*** ]

Funny,but I didn't see the word football mentioned in the original topic,fart brain!

^^^ has NO IDEA which Forum he is in.***

Apr 26, 2014, 11:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You know what their trophy case and my crawl space have in

Apr 26, 2014, 12:13 AM

common...cobwebs

Re: You know what their trophy case and my crawl space have in

Apr 26, 2014, 12:34 AM

Just Bowl Trophies, a Heisman and the Hardee's Trophy. Now that has some cobwebs on it.

1 ACC conference championship trophy

Apr 26, 2014, 12:36 AM

that probably needs a shining.

It is to this day you're most important feat.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: 1 ACC conference championship trophy

Apr 26, 2014, 12:39 AM

Wrong again Tiger, finishing in the top 10 three years in a row with one of them in the top 5. Very hard to do.

LOL.

Apr 26, 2014, 12:41 AM

I would be so pissed.

So would Bama fans, LSU fans, OSU fans or pretty much any fanbase with self-respect.

It's about hardware. Jeezus y'a'll are a pathetic bunch.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: LOL.

Apr 26, 2014, 12:45 AM

When's the last time Clemson did that? Never...oh and the last time Clemson finished in the top 5, Gilligan's Island and Love Boat were the #1 shows on TV.

Apr 26, 2014, 7:25 AM

This is all you have; 45 years ago you won a CONFERENCE

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, have to grin when I see that (suk) ACC banner flying! *

Apr 26, 2014, 10:25 AM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2014, 12:50 PM [ in reply to LOL. ]

how can you argue that conference championships are all that matter when our school chose to not compete in a conference at all for 20 years?

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic