Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LMAO
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

LMAO

Dec 10, 2020, 9:23 AM

So let me get this straight.

The FBI “investigated” Trump for 3 years based on fake Russian disinformation that Hillary Clinton paid for. They lied to and misled the FISA court to spy on trump. They also altered documents to make his associates look like Russian agents. They knew the whole time that the Steele dossier was fake.

Now the FBI supressed the existence of an investigation on hunter Biden as to not make joe look bad and influence the election. He was under investigation while Trump was being impeached for simply asking Ukraine to look into his sketchy dealings. Right before the election when the credible lap top story was released, the social media giants did not allow anybody to share the story on their platforms. The mainstream media said this was Russian disinformation. Turns out that the lap top was real, the pictures were real, and the emails were real. One of their associates even came forward and verified the emails and even shared why some of the code meant in the emails. He was labeled as a Russian tool.

And now if you point this out any mention that there is a Something seriously shady going on with the FBI and mainstream media, you get labeled as a wacko conspiracy theorist. We are living in some strange times.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What kind of NAZI are you?***

Dec 10, 2020, 9:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LMAO

Dec 10, 2020, 9:28 AM

Let's get this straight. You're delusional.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 9:29 AM

Point to anything in that post that is factually inaccurate?

let's start with your first sentence

Dec 10, 2020, 9:37 AM

The FBI “investigated” Trump for 3 years based on fake Russian disinformation that Hillary Clinton paid for.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: let's start with your first sentence

Dec 10, 2020, 9:41 AM

That is the truth like it or not.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:46 AM

only in your head and in conservative talking points.

Dec 10, 2020, 4:56 PM

Totally true and documented as such...

In your world is 2+2=5?

Dec 10, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to let's start with your first sentence ]

The FBI “investigated” Trump for 3 years based on fake Russian disinformation that Hillary Clinton paid for.

Ok. I’ll lay this out for you as simple as possible. I know the mainstream media doesn’t cover this, but do some research.

Hillary Clinton paid fusion gps to dig up dirt on trump.
Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele to dig up this dirt
Christopher Steele produced the Steele dossier
The main source for the Steele dossier was a suspected Russian agent that was previously investigated by the FBI.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/09/24/steele-dossier-russia-doj-421536

Dec 10, 2020, 10:15 AM

Fusion was originally Hired by a Republican media firm to do opposition research on trump, so we have already screwed up the order of events here. You are not doing well.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:57 AM

Fusion was originally Hired by a Republican media firm to do opposition research on trump, so we have already screwed up the order of events here. You are not doing well.

Nice deflection there bozo.

Politicians pay for opposition research all of the time.

It becomes a problem when the opposition research uses a source that is a suspected Russian asset and that obvious fake information is weaponized by the FBI.

The point is that everything in my OP is true. And you responded by saying it wasn’t true. I then proved it was true and you come back with, “derp, republicans paid them for opposition research too”

You are an idiot and unwell. Try to do better.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: LMAO ]

Your posts have been delusional for months. You're a delusional idiot. That part is a given. I like you, but that's who you are. Just be real with who you are. Some people are good people and are idiots. That's you. It's all good. All the rational regular people on here know that. The world is straightfoward.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:59 AM

What part of my post is delusional? You still haven’t answered. You just continue to blabber nonsense becauee you have nothing to argue. Good times.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:09 AM

It is endless with you. I am not going down that idiotic rabbit hole with you. Most of your posts are delusional, that's why you have the nutty crew all agreeing with you. That's all you need to know. You, Miura, and NJDEV, are a monolith. That alone should get you to look inward. Be original. Don't be a cult memeber.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:12 AM

Carlsbad® said:

It is endless with you. I am not going down that idiotic rabbit hole with you. Most of your posts are delusional, that's why you have the nutty crew all agreeing with you. That's all you need to know. You, Miura, and NJDEV, are a monolith. That alone should get you to look inward. Be original. Don't be a cult memeber.

Lol, you are so dumb. This is what people do when hey have nothing to argue.

“I’m not going to go down a rabbit hole with you. I’m just going to continue to spend time responding to your posts about how you are a clueless idiot but not provide any intellect or reasoning”

Makes sense. #### you

Dec 10, 2020, 11:30 AM

Adorable. You tried. Come on dude. Know who you are. Everyone thinks you are an idiot. Humble yourself and just be the ignorant dipshyatt you are. It's all good. You can hang. Be yourself. I won't respond after this though. It's a waste. I think you and I know you're an ignorant goofball.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:35 AM

Wow you are a giant pu$$y. You won’t even apologize for making up bs about me. Some man you are.

Good on ya. These were some really productive responses by you. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:39 AM

What a wuss. You need an apology for being the d.o.u.c.h.e you are? I love it. No wonder you are so delusional. You're a little biatch.

Dec 10, 2020, 1:11 PM

Yep I would like an apology or at least admit you were wrong, something I’m not sure you are capable of.

You described in detail what my thoughts were on the election, but it was all made up. What a psychopath. No wonder you sympathize with the propaganda/fake news you get fed daily.

Oh, and I thought you weren’t going to respond to me? But you couldn’t help yourself because you are a triggered little biatch.

Dec 10, 2020, 2:27 PM

How old are you, and what do you do for a living?

Dec 10, 2020, 3:17 PM

What's your favorite color? How many fingers am I holding up?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: LMAO ]

You really can't reason with stupid.

Does this mean that Hunter Biden isn't going to be president

Dec 10, 2020, 9:39 AM

now?

You know that Joe and Hunter are different people, right?

Re: Does this mean that Hunter Biden isn't going to be president

Dec 10, 2020, 9:42 AM

This means Camel Toe maybe your president and the dems get what they wanted in the first place.

No it doesn't.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:43 AM

And even if it did, so what? If Joe gets prosecuted for these non-existent indiscretions (that's how this works right? Just deny, deny, deny despite any evidence), that wouldn't be the Democrats. That would be the Republicans putting Kamala in power.

Your thought process is about par for the course.

Re: No it doesn't.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:48 AM

Main stream media want Camel Toe to be the president but no way she could have beaten Trump so they pick a candidate that does not know where or who he is then pressure him to resign. Thanks for voting for Camel Toe in advance.

Re: No it doesn't.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:53 AM

you must have an incredibly flexible sphincter, never have I seen a poster pull more large objects out of their own ass on one thread.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Does this mean that Hunter Biden isn't going to be president ]

OC,

Can you stop with the Camel Toe. It is highly disrespectful, misogynist and it makes everything else that you say seem even more moronic.

If you don't think women should be in positions of power, just say so and move on.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:49 AM

That would be a big no.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:49 AM

I am trying to pronounce her name give me a brake here.

Here you go.

Dec 10, 2020, 1:23 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: Here you go.

Dec 10, 2020, 4:59 PM

That was 100% correct. Might as well admit it.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:43 AM

Fact is, we all knew that Joe Biden was guilty of multiple felonies--including treason--as reflected in the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop and various tweets from QAnon. We knew, but we lied. We lied so that Joe would win the election.

And it worked!

Now, stage 2 of our insidious plan, which is to get Biden impeached for all those felonies, in order to achieve our true goal: President Kamala Harris!!

Thanks to ClemsonMountaineers for helping with this effort.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It really is illuminating.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:44 AM

The conspiracy runs deep.

Re: It really is illuminating.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:49 AM

China Joe will pardon his son then resign.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:53 AM

If it gets to this point there is still some lawsuits out there that may have some teeth but if I were the US supreme court would want to take the case of the 17 states. They have a great point about changing election laws.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:44 AM

OC,

Well, we can all thank goodness that YOU are not on the Supreme Court - having to pay attention to the actual law and all that crap.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: It really is illuminating. ]

China Joe will pardon his son then resign.

And we all know how accurate OrangeCrush's predictions are.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Sunday-night-open-book-assignment-for-all-27779323

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 9:56 AM

The Chinese have some good drugs nowadays.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:58 AM

I have to admit, you got one prediction 100% correct, which is that the Trump lawsuits would be fun to watch.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-My-last-comment-on-this--The-courts-will-NOT-28130997

Dec 10, 2020, 10:52 AM

I took this out of the Dem's playbook. Throw enough stuff against the wall something is bound to stick.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:49 AM

You pretty much have had to watch the Senate testimony of Andrew McCabe and Sally Yates to understand this. If you don't understand that there was major incompetency, by the FBI, with the Carter Page investigation I feel sorry for you. If you don't believe me, watch the McCabe and Yates Senate hearing. Of course nothing was their fault.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 10:16 AM

You know you nailed it when Carlsbad calls you delusional!! The irony is stunning.

Good job; it will take the left a little longer to erase their flagrant denial and realize that Joementia was the greatest f/u in American history! Their malignant TDS did this country in.

Just wait until Tony Bobulinski asks Joe if he remembers their China plot!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 11:01 AM

You thought Trump would win in a blowout and post incoherent rambling posts for weeks. Dude, you realize what a fool yo are, correct? You're considered the top 3 clowns on the whole site. I don't know. You do have mediocre intelligence. I can tell you went to a university, but you're also incredibly clueless. That said, I think NJDEV is a little more clueless that yourself. You're close though. Top 3.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:05 AM

Carlsbad® said:

You thought Trump would win in a blowout and post incoherent rambling posts for weeks. Dude, you realize what a fool yo are, correct? You're considered the top 3 clowns on the whole site. I don't know. You do have mediocre intelligence. I can tell you went to a university, but you're also incredibly clueless. That said, I think NJDEV is a little more clueless that yourself. You're close though. Top 3.

I never said trump would win in a blowout

Forget to switch accounts?***

Dec 10, 2020, 11:55 AM

Dec 10, 2020, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: LMAO ]

Here is my post on the election you fugging idiot. Listen to the condescension in your post and you are just spouting nonsense that isn’t true.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/My-take-on-the-election-28061259

Dec 10, 2020, 5:01 PM

You thought he was a viable option. How about that? It doesn't get dumber than that. You actually like Trump. Dude, just pipe and just be the moron you are all alone.

Dec 10, 2020, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: LMAO ]

Trump did win in a blowout - The truth is out there. It is just not in the news sources protecting him.

Dec 10, 2020, 5:02 PM

You're great. You and Mountaineer. So cool. Look at you clowns. It's great. Post more please.

Dec 10, 2020, 4:21 PM

That's the world we live in.

Did anyone see the "car accident" that the Kelly Loeffler aid was killed in last Saturday outside Savannah?

Just so happens Gov Kemp took Chinese $ and that is why he won't allow a real recount with signature verification. He knows they have the goods on him and talked about wavering Friday before the "accident".

That car was bombed - google the pictures and videos. That staffer happened to be the boyfriend of Kemp's daughter. A message was sent!

Again, do your own research - critical thinking - there are no such things as coincidences!

Dec 10, 2020, 4:40 PM

^^^Trump supporter^^ Look how insane they are. Between 1988, Miura, Ranger or whatever his name is, OrangeCush, dude, don't they realize they are on the loser idiot side? Straight ignorant chumps... dipshyatts. Why would anyone want to be associated with these people.

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic