Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kweshion for those coots who have their panties in a twist
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,126

Kweshion for those coots who have their panties in a twist

Jun 10, 2018, 10:40 AM

about Tee being shown in a pic with a McLaren that he didn't purchase---how much did ya'll pay Belk? Are you paying in Chrysler 300's again??

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Kweshion for those coots who have their panties in a twist

Jun 10, 2018, 10:55 AM

Shady or not , Belk leaving like he did and using a lawyer mouthpiece was something that doesn't feel quite right to me .
Tee Higgins takes a promo shot on a car lot and the dirtpeckers start plugging up the NCAA's infraction hotline .
Poor little yardbirds , they are so pitiful .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 10, 2018, 11:54 AM

Point taken about Belk but we don’t even know if Tee knew his photo would be used by the car dealer. Players pose for lots of photos with people. Nothing to see here IMO.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 11:49 AM

And apparently they can't interpret written words. It was posted "....for coming to True Auto Mart today to purchase a vehicle." Nowhere does it say he actually did purchase a car. It just says he came there to purchase one. I've gone places many times to purchase something yet didn't. His mother was pretty irate, to say the least, and said he didn't purchase a car. And now they are attacking his mother.....

Ya'll are all making very good points.

Jun 10, 2018, 12:04 PM

Which of course will be lost in little teeny bird brains.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ya'll are all making very good points.

Jun 10, 2018, 1:08 PM

Dabo should take the team to Paris for some pictures........I’d be interested to see how many coots would think we bought the Eiffel Tower.

Jun 10, 2018, 2:13 PM

Dabo should take the team to Columbia for a photo of all in the Gamecock stadium. We own that place so we have all the rights, thereunto. A plea by coot fans to the NCAA for a possible infraction would fall on deaf ears.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Ya'll are all making very good points. ]

or new york for the brooklyn bridge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 10, 2018, 2:22 PM

Apparently TigerNet is the place to be if you need to ask SCar fans a question.

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,126
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic