Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kraft not the only one.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Kraft not the only one.

Feb 22, 2019, 4:18 PM

Following the news about Kraft, Schefter reported on ESPN's "SportsCenter" that Kraft is supposedly not the biggest name involved.
"There are people down there in that area I’m told who say this story is going to heat up and get a lot worse," Schefter reported. "I don’t mean involving Robert Kraft, I’m talking about with all the human trafficking that has gone on down there, I’m also told that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved down there in South Florida, and we will see what police turn up in the report."
"We got 25 names today, there are 175 more names coming," Schefter later said. "Now some will just be regular people whose names we don’t know. But there could be other names that we do know, and that’s how it was explained to me."
Schefter concluded by saying, "I was speaking and texting with someone who lives down there, and they told me it’s going to get a lot worse down there, that there will be other people involved, that everyone down there is very nervous right now, that there are people being arrested that are prominent members of society down there."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kraft not the only one.

Feb 22, 2019, 4:39 PM

Jupiter, FL is where Tiger Woods, Rory McElroy, and other prominent golfers live. Burt Reynolds lived there too, but we know it wasn't him (RIP).

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2019, 5:29 PM

Tiger will buy his way out of any trouble.

how's Tiger gonna do that if Kraft couldn't?***

Feb 22, 2019, 5:34 PM

Feb 23, 2019, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Kraft not the only one. ]

They also just nabbed a billionaire down in Palm beach for reportedly much worse than what Kraft is accused of.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6675925/Justice-Dept-opens-probe-billionaires-sex-plea-deal.html

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2019, 5:36 PM

Michelle Wie also lives there. Be nice to think about her name being on there

Feb 22, 2019, 5:51 PM

Are you thinking she moonlights over at the massage parlor?

That would likely be the best video.***

Feb 23, 2019, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Kraft not the only one. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2019, 6:05 PM

Some of my federal law enforcement and Intel agency friends tell me this is the first of many alleged to be participants in a human sex trafficking ring.

Yes, these arrests of those paying to get serviced

Feb 22, 2019, 6:33 PM

is small part of this story. Reports say these women were held against their wills and lived at these SPAS. That's crap you think doesn't happen here .

Re: Yes, these arrests of those paying to get serviced

Feb 23, 2019, 3:23 AM

There better be something more than a prostitution ring for all the tax dollars spent on this. 5 different agencies were involved including Homeland Security. I’d hate to think that that department is wasting time and tax dollars to sting rich people for doing something that is legal in Nevada.

And, BTW, I hate the Patriots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2019, 6:28 AM

If this is just about prostitution, and a few blokes paying consenting adult women to have sex, then it really is a non-story and not worth police time or tax payers money.

There really has to be more to the story e.g. human trafficking, underage exploitation.

Feb 23, 2019, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Yes, these arrests of those paying to get serviced ]

If this is a "network" or "ring", and since federal agencies are involved, or so it seems, I wonder if the investigation will extend beyond Florida. How extensive are these sex slave operations?

One report had NY also involved

Feb 23, 2019, 10:29 AM

Feb 23, 2019, 9:21 AM

One would have to wonder why anyone this rich would go to FL instead of where it is legal for paid sex. It makes one think that they want more than what is legal. Hmmmm? Brilliant!

Feb 23, 2019, 11:25 AM

If this is as bad as being alleged that is one hell of a way for a dynasty to crumble. If the NBA can force an owner to sell then I assume the NFL can too. If underage sex slaves are involved I would assume that is grounds to part ways with an owner. Unreal.

Most likely. Jerry Richardson sold the Panthers before the

Feb 23, 2019, 11:33 AM

NFL had a chance to force a sell.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic