Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KornCOOT's report on Stephon Wynn, Jr.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

KornCOOT's report on Stephon Wynn, Jr.

Jun 22, 2017, 12:28 PM

Anderson native DE Stephon Wynn Jr., who is spending this year at IMG Academy in Florida, has set July 1st for his commitment announcement with USC, Georgia and Alabama his finalists. His father played at Clemson but Wynn Jr. said early on that connection was not going to be an overriding factor in his decision. “I’m looking at everybody the same and I’m going to pick the best school where I feel the most comfortable to spend four or five years there and call it my alma mater the rest of my life,” Wynn said earlier this year. Wynn visited USC during the spring and also has been to Georgia and Alabama. Some of his other offers were Oregon, Notre Dame, Auburn, North Carolina, Ohio State, LSU and Penn State.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KornCOOT's report on Stephon Wynn, Jr.

Jun 22, 2017, 12:30 PM

Not a Clemson take.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2017, 12:56 PM

Thomas, Mascoll, and possibly Henry.

Sucks we don't have more...

Jun 22, 2017, 1:12 PM

scholarships available. This guy is a take any other year. Surprised we are letting a legacy go so easily. I mean I understand his father wasn't Jeff Davis but this guy is being recruited by the top 15 teams in the nation.

Jun 22, 2017, 3:14 PM

Believe he ends up at Jawja.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 22, 2017, 5:55 PM

As stated by self and several others Wynn could have been a Tiger. He wanted to play games with the staff and he was bypassed because he would not commit. So much for a legacy. Our staff is fair and honest with every potential recruit and they also expect the same fairness and honesty from the recruit,obviously Wynn was not willing to be that way with them. Forget about him. He never was ALL IN. We have better players now committed than Wynn!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2017, 6:55 PM

I've heard he isn't even good enough to play DL at IMG and college coaches see him as a project OL. I doubt his Alabama offer is commitable

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic