Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korey Foreman is unblockable....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Korey Foreman is unblockable....

Feb 11, 2020, 1:59 PM

Imagine Foreman, Murphy, Bresee, Page, Henry, Capehart, Williams, Davis, possibly Thomas all in a rotation and those I missed... (Sorry in advance to the Clemson OL on the wrong side of this video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWm2081DGjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds1YCX5hrZA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks like we're gonna have some attitude back on the

Feb 11, 2020, 2:03 PM

D-Line again. Last year we had alot of quiet guys. I think you gotta have that intimidation, talking, and nasty attitude to help you get it guys head. Nobody was in Burrows head. Oh i wish we still had ferrell and wilkins yappin and roughing him up in that game. It makes a difference.

Re: looks like we're gonna have some attitude back on the

Feb 11, 2020, 2:34 PM

Exactly! Even when you don't get to him, let him KNOW just how close you were! Ferrell wouldn't even let Wilkins help Tua up in the NC game.

Feb 11, 2020, 2:47 PM

if you're referring to the play that mullens rushed and knocked the ball loose,.. ferrell was barking at wilkins cause wilkins tried to pick the ball up and run w/ it instead of just falling on it.. and, bama ended up recovering the ball. like i said.. IF that's the play you're talkin' bout.

Feb 11, 2020, 3:29 PM

Sorry it was Vs FSU that I was thinking of, jersey color is what I remembered lol. Skip to about 9:15 in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcGlKsxFhLM&t=15s

He really is that good.

Feb 11, 2020, 7:36 PM [ in reply to looks like we're gonna have some attitude back on the ]

It's hard to describe a player like him. Bradley Chubb comes to mind. But way better technique already.

His strength is absolutely RIDICULOUS

He really is that good.

Feb 11, 2020, 7:36 PM [ in reply to looks like we're gonna have some attitude back on the ]

It's hard to describe a player like him. Bradley Chubb comes to mind. But way better technique already.

His strength is absolutely RIDICULOUS

Re: Korey Foreman is unblockable....

Feb 11, 2020, 2:47 PM

Big TU for posting this! And u are 100% on the money. U are one of the posters I actually seek out when I jump on Tnet every day! Always spot on and in the know with everything Clemson. Thank you SethSlyy! This Dline will be a game-changer, from day 1! And what makes Dabo & Co so great and prophetic- "The Best Is Yet To Come"!! They continue to out recruit their own roster!! 1)Coaching/Leadership got us started 2) Culture has kept the program strong and progressing 3)Talent has now caught up with the Coaching & Culture! Now the sky is the limit!!! GO TIGERS!! SPOT THE BALL!!

Feb 11, 2020, 2:52 PM

Well I appreciate that! Agree that he's out recruiting his own roster because as he says nobody's guaranteed to start, it's your job to be the best and his job to get someone better than you!

Feb 11, 2020, 4:14 PM

Indeed! And if you are good enough to play in the NFL but not a starter at Clemson, you will still get the best of both worlds: 1. A Clemson experience and degree. 2. Your NFL roster spot and the money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 4:58 PM

He's something else! At first, I thought he could only roll counterclockwise, but in the second video he showed he could roll clockwise as well. And I saw he beat Parks and Mayes a couple of times. He'll be an incredible part of what looks like a very impressive defense-to-be.

Feb 11, 2020, 6:05 PM

He makes Tate Ratledge look silly multiple times in that clip. Ratledge is a 5* 2020 OT (Rivals #2 OT this cycle, #12 overall player overall) signed by UGA. This from a 2021 player.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 9:24 PM

Still only doing it in HS. Lets see what he does in college. I'm hoping for awesome, I just don't get too excited with HS footage.

Feb 11, 2020, 9:27 PM

Well, that's him doing it to multiple of our OL recruits and 2 of the top tackles of 2020. Mater Dei also will send about 40 kids off their roster to Power 5 and he did it to them in another video. There's "doing it in HS" and there's doing it against the best of the best when you're a year younger than them.

Feb 11, 2020, 9:32 PM

Also HS or not he's 6'6 260 lbs no gut runs as quick as an LB and look how many "wow" moments he has in that camp video which is the opening finals and you don't just get to sign up and go there. Chase Young was amazed the whole video and he was pretty darn good in college.

Feb 12, 2020, 9:52 AM

It's not quite the same. It isn't a 1 on 1 sport. So yes, he does well at his spot, but that can be influenced by what else is going on around him. He might be the best . I hope so!! Just not anointing a HS kid.

I love the enthusiasm

Feb 11, 2020, 10:01 PM

they said the same thing about Chase Young and I’ve seen him get blocked first hand.

We’ll just have to wait and see who’s ready the fastest. It’s an amazing group.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic