Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Know your Joungers - scooter jump ITT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 422

Know your Joungers - scooter jump ITT

Jun 8, 2017, 8:58 AM

scooter

- When you deaded, did it hurt ?

- Name a better ### than Dylan Dreyer's

- What does #17 mean to you ?

- #buttstuff ?

- Favorite Clemson football game you've been to ?

- Your favorite non-Zima drink ?

- Favorite non-sports Clemson memory ?

- Favorite Jounger (no criteria, just your fave)

- Favorite Jounge gag, troll, event, etc.

- Favorite meal that you can prepare ?

- Favorite place to shop/eat on Woodruff Rd. ?

- How often do you tickle it ?

- What's your take on the mystery of Obed® ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Know your Joungers - scooter jump ITT

Jun 8, 2017, 10:05 AM

- When you deaded, did it hurt ? the temporary blindness from the Oldosporin AIDS infection was the worst part.

- Name a better ### than Dylan Dreyer's.
I own a couple donkeys, do they count? If you talking female wimmins, I like slim hineys, the bubblebutted not so much.

- What does #17 mean to you ? 63 > 17. And will always be.

- #buttstuff ? nah, God intended that to be a one-way street, and I tend to honor that notion.

- Favorite Clemson football game you've been to ?
wow, hard to top the Tampa NC game a few months back. Just an amazing event to be at. Many, many others, hard to select just one. The Clemson-UGA game in '87 when we scored 5 (yes 5) points in the last few minutes to win was pretty dang crazy.
https://youtu.be/800Y-5MZG1I

- Your favorite non-Zima drink ? assuming alcoholic beverage, ice cold PBR. First beer I ever had, as a 12 year old fishing the Combahee with my daddy, who gave full permission, just to laugh at myass. That one was nasty but I drank the whole thing. They got infinitely better tasting as the years went by. He also offered me some of his Red Man that day. THAT made me puke.

- Favorite non-sports Clemson memory ? snow days/nights as a student - snowball wars, sledding down the hills on Harcombe trays, finding some poor sap in Johnstone who left his window open and filling it with snowballs. Old Johnstone hyjinx are hard to top....RIP.

- Favorite Jounger (no criteria, just your fave)? I will always hold a special place in my heart honoring those who have suicided their cyber-lives posting full-on pron.
deaded Joungers > living Joungers

- Favorite Jounge gag, troll, event, etc. ? Watching the innocent females who wander in from time to time getting their souls crushed always gives me a chuckle.

- Favorite meal that you can prepare ? man, I love to make jambalaya. And I can make the Clemson-style blonde brownies (I know the "secret" recipe).

- Favorite place to shop/eat on Woodruff Rd. ? Woodruff Road Krystal. Why did they all close around here? I avoid that road like the plague for the most part.

- How often do you tickle it ? as often as it cares to be tickled.

- What's your take on the mystery of Obed® ? it was that little stutter-step he took right before he kicks the football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Skinny butts, eh?

Jun 8, 2017, 11:03 AM

Scooter's keeping it old school. Have it your way, bro. That's just more big booth hoes for me.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Replies: 2
| visibility 422
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic