Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kirby Smart and Salyer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Kirby Smart and Salyer

Oct 31, 2017, 8:19 AM

I read on here yesterday that there is speculation that Kirby may be up to some dirty tricks with Salyer keeping him from taking a visit to Ohio St. If true, do you guys this Salyer will indeed make his visit to us for our game with The Citadel?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well it is Georgia.. they're certainly no stranger to dirty

Oct 31, 2017, 8:29 AM

tricks... i.e. Herschel Walker trans-am.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kirby Smart and Salyer

Oct 31, 2017, 8:33 AM

Smarts haircut is the ultimate dirty trick. does he not see how ridiculous it looks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure one of the Georgia trolls will be here soon to tell

Oct 31, 2017, 8:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure one of the Georgia trolls will be here soon to tell

Oct 31, 2017, 9:23 AM

I am not going to troll, but I think we all know where he will be playing his college ball.

Mr. Fields has apparently been keeping in touch with KJ as well, so we shall see how that falls out as well. Looks like good classes next year for the both of us.

Re: I'm sure one of the Georgia trolls will be here soon to tell

Oct 31, 2017, 9:32 AM

kj will be here

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Similar to Justin Fields, if you get KJ you're getting #2

Oct 31, 2017, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure one of the Georgia trolls will be here soon to tell ]

Trevor Lawrence is the clear top QB in the class. Xavier Thomas is the clear top DE in the class.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See told ya

Oct 31, 2017, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure one of the Georgia trolls will be here soon to tell ]

Now can you at least clean up the carpet after yourself? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2017, 9:37 AM

He has been blocking them...from what I’ve been told he’s been hanging their offers over their head...Trey Smith and Salyer...

Salyer won’t be coming to the Citadel game unless he says screw Smart.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Oct 31, 2017, 9:45 AM

You can make his on campus visit as drama filled as you want but we all know whats going to happen.

Its all window dressing.

Then why doesn't he just commit?

Oct 31, 2017, 9:53 AM

Kirby's orders to make it seem like UGA has beat out the champs?

Oct 31, 2017, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart and Salyer ]

UGA_IV has to be superdawgs scok.....unless all uga fans are this irritating.

Wait....no need to answer that question, I already know.

Message was edited by: TigerSaul

Oct 31, 2017, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart and Salyer ]

you are clueless

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

just curious - when did you f'n win anything?? i'll hang up

Oct 31, 2017, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart and Salyer ]

and listen. you have had a decent year - half a season. and you will likely lose to auburn and definitely bama. be thankful you don't play clemson. what's funny, you get to play the worst opponents in football before playing real competition. you tards eyes are gonna be wide eyed, much like a pac 12 team, when you face someone that can play.

Re: just curious - when did you f'n win anything?? i'll hang up

Oct 31, 2017, 10:15 AM

LOL...All I am talking about is Sayler.

Can we beat Bama? Probably not. Could anyone this year? I dont think so.
Saban is on a mission from the loss of last year.

I do like where we are headed...going up against Bama for recruits and winning them. Another Top 5 class for next year.

Its all going in the right direction and a loss in Atlanta to Bama will not change that.

Oct 31, 2017, 10:18 AM

good for you - call back when you're not a one year wonder

Oct 31, 2017, 10:23 AM

No we all don't know where he ends up. But we will see.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Top 5 class as usual. Yawn, get back with us when Ga wins

Oct 31, 2017, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Re: just curious - when did you f'n win anything?? i'll hang up ]

something!!!

UGA under Kirby..cheating like the 80's***

Oct 31, 2017, 10:22 AM

Re: UGA under Kirby..cheating like the 80's***

Oct 31, 2017, 10:57 AM

http://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/5-star-justin-fields-mammoth-5-star-target-jamaree-salyer-come-keep-clean?utm_campaign=SF_Carvell_AJC&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

This just came up...good timing.

Oct 31, 2017, 12:12 PM

Fellow Tigers I consider it a sign of respect that the Lil puppies would visit our site. They are worried enough about the supposed locks in head to head recruits that they have to come over here to reassure themselves.
Why wouldn't a Georgia kid not favor Georgia, so for us to get any kid that we go head to head on is a big win for us. Georgia should get 70% of the kids from Georgia they want.
One thing for sure we get our share now...just look at TL16 as an example. He was Georgias 1st choice at QB period..it they tell you different it's a lie and they know it. So chill my brothers trust Dabo and we will be just fine...Ruff ruff...Lil puppies

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic