Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,659

Kelly bryant

Sep 25, 2018, 8:56 PM

Not hating on anyone and gotta do what you gotta do but no one was feeling for cole stoudt when Deshaun came and took over we’re they?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly bryant

Sep 25, 2018, 9:00 PM

I can't remember what others were doing at the time because I exert a great deal of mental effort toward never paying attention .
I concentrate so ridiculously hard on deflecting information that I don't even know how to finis...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 25, 2018, 9:00 PM

Cole didn't have the success K.B. has had. K.B. also has an awesome back story. The change needed to be made, but I still feel for him.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:01 PM

I remember the day I turned 44 and realized that 20 year old chicks just are not that in to me. I got over it and moved on with my life though.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:04 PM

Man you got that right!

Sep 25, 2018, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly bryant ]

I remember the day I turned 44 and realized that chicks just are not that in to me. I got over it and moved on with my life though.

Cole wasn’t the starter for a year

Sep 25, 2018, 9:08 PM

He didn’t battle chromes disease. He did not take us to CFP when no one thought that was possible. And yes I did feel bad for Cole Stoudt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cole wasn’t the starter for a year

Sep 25, 2018, 9:19 PM

Not hating kelly but two days really? It’s a team game and we don’t need this in a championship run. Clemson or top programs have competition everywhere and when Trevor came you knew it could happen.

I felt sorry for Cole Stoudt too.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:24 PM

I don't like to see anyone demoted in life, especially people who work hard for something.

Although the two situations are different, they are similar in that Cole and Kelly both worked hard as backups for multiple seasons, waited their turn, and finally became the starter. Neither did anything wrong, per se, to lose the starting job. They were just beaten out by superior players, both of whom are generational talents. It stinks for both Cole and Kelly, especially since both are good guys who have represented our school well.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I felt sorry for Cole Stoudt too.

Sep 26, 2018, 5:38 AM

It stinks but it’s football and business and he will still have rings as well as a degree from a top public university!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,659
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic