Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,697

Kelly

Oct 18, 2018, 2:24 PM

Kelly , as a true Tiger fan I have supported every sport for years and I am 69 years old. My father played football for Clemson both sides was in the original cotton ball and then after graduation like most of them went to war. I do not wish you any harm, but Clemson gave you all it had and you did not give Clemson all you had. You are extremely lucky that Dabo Sweeney is a players coach because he could have made you stay but he let you go on your own decision.We could have used you, your team could have used you when Trevor got hurt. So I wish you the best, no harm, but I have lost a lot of respect for you as a man. As my dad always said “a job started isn’t over until it’s finished! “

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly

Oct 18, 2018, 2:28 PM

Dabo had no choice on whether he stayed or left as he had already graduated. But I do agree I wish he would've as they say "been a man" and stuck it out but can you really fault him for following his heart on a decision that impacts his life as this was probably the biggest decision of his life and he needed to be the one to make it his way.

Oct 18, 2018, 2:36 PM

Dabo did have a choice. He could have waited one more quarter of the next game before making the decision to play Trevor over Kelly, as I suspect many coaches will do in the future.

Oct 18, 2018, 2:42 PM

He had no choice. Kelly isn't stupid and would've done a lot less good for us as recruits would've seen this.

Oct 18, 2018, 2:42 PM

Also Kelly could've just appealed and more than likely would've been granted another year of eligibility.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic