Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Player to Step Up in 2013
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,654

Player to Step Up in 2013

Jan 15, 2013, 8:34 AM

With a couple of departures on the defensive side of the ball, we will need a couple of guys to step up. Who are you looking for to be the most improved player on that side of the ball in 2013?

For me, it's Corey Crawford. The guy was the #1 prep school player coming in last year (just like Lawson this year). He was pretty highly touted, but seemed like he still needed to develop some to be a premier player at this level. I look for him to have a big offseason and start to show signs of becoming the next great Clemson defensive end in 2013.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I think Crawford and his whole recruiting class on the

Jan 15, 2013, 8:37 AM

defensive side need to step up. If their talent comes to fruition in 2013 this team can make some serious noise. Starting with a statement win over the UGAy Dawgs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I think Crawford and his whole recruiting class on the

Jan 15, 2013, 8:41 AM

Lawson, Shaq that is will push him from day one. I agree that entire clas needs to turn it on.

Jan 15, 2013, 8:41 AM [ in reply to I think Crawford and his whole recruiting class on the ]

Lawson, Shaq that is will push him from day one. I agree that entire class needs to turn it on.

Jan 15, 2013, 8:43 AM

agree, no excuse for LSU putting up 224 yards of offense on them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2013, 10:39 AM

Not to seem snappy, but why the sarcasm? That class does need to step up. Yes, they played well against LSU. Nothing like pointed to a 1-game sample size when the other 12 games clearly showed that they need to improve. There's nothing wrong with just saying that Crawford and that class need to have a big offseason.

Jan 15, 2013, 10:39 AM

pointing**

if the defense can just do "ok" against UGa...

Jan 15, 2013, 10:32 AM [ in reply to I think Crawford and his whole recruiting class on the ]

then we should be fine. UGa is going to make a lot of teams look bad with Aaron Murray and their rushing attack, so I don't really expect to completely shut them down.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody in the secondary

Jan 15, 2013, 8:44 AM

I think Blanks will be solid, but the other three positions need considerable improvement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I have 2?

Jan 15, 2013, 8:51 AM

Steward and Anthony!

Kellen Jones***

Jan 15, 2013, 9:36 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kellen Jones***

Jan 15, 2013, 10:40 AM

Agree. Man I'm excited about that guy based on all the things the staff have said about him.

Does he take Tig's spot?***

Jan 15, 2013, 10:42 AM

Re: Does he take Tig's spot?***

Jan 15, 2013, 10:42 AM

I thought the report was that he was playing MIKE in practice this season? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe Steward will compete for that WILL spot

Re: Player to Step Up in 2013

Jan 15, 2013, 10:35 AM

Hopefully a lot of players on D. This will be their second offseason with Venables so things will hopefully start to become second nature.

Re: Player to Step Up in 2013***

Jan 15, 2013, 11:07 AM

Stephone Anthony needs to strap on a pair

Jan 15, 2013, 11:08 AM

and play to his ability. Granted, he may have been out of position, and the move outside will be a better place to shine. We need to him to be the 5* LB that he is capable of being this year!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,654
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic