Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kapernick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

Kapernick

Aug 28, 2016, 11:00 AM

People mad Kaepernick sat during the national anthem in protest, but they aren't mad about the injustice he's protesting. That's the point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kapernick

Aug 28, 2016, 11:09 AM

What can disrespecting the Flag & National Anthem possibly have to do with the injustice that everybody will agree is wrong. Apples & oranges!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Aug 28, 2016, 11:14 AM

Because in America a cop can kill a unarmed cilvian and get paid leave for it. Turn around and kill a cop you get a life sentence.

And if you want me to be real about it. I was tryna hold back on saying this but screw it since you guys want to act blind to the fact.... BLACK PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED EACH DAY BY THE POLICE, some deserve it but most of them don't!!! That's exactly what Kap is speaking on but you people ignore, and ignore it until you are blue in the face. You wanna know why it's a division between black and white people it's because nobody wants to ACCEPT the fact.

Ask DW4 how he feels and you'll get a similar answer to Kap's... Matter fact ask any black player on the team and watch what they say.

########. Kiss my a$$ prick.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:22 AM

Stupid

Re: ########. Kiss my a$$ prick.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:24 AM

Come at me with a conversation. You sound like a straight redneck right now.

just tired of this stupid conversation

Aug 28, 2016, 11:34 AM

nobody is saying a cop who does something should not be convicted, that's the problem with this crap, black people think we want cops to get off, black people refuse to take responsibility for most of these cards that happen are not the cops fault. It's simple. I am way more educated than you think and do way more research that you have I'm sure. I have lived through the other side of this crap.
Typical liberal racist calling me a redneck

RE:

Aug 28, 2016, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Kapernick ]

Statistically speaking black people are far more of a threat to kill other black people than police. Your outrage is selective and your perspective is corrupted.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RE:

Aug 28, 2016, 11:27 AM

But we are not talking about black on black crime... Every time someone brings up injustice against blacks, someone throws out the "black on black crime" white people kill who're people too. Same with Latinos.... Speak on the injustice instead of throwing out something irrelevant.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:42 AM

And you know personally how unjust life has been to him... I'm sure he has enough money that he can get the H&LL out of America if its been all that unfair to him. That way another American soldier won't die in vain protecting his ungrateful A$S!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 11:29 AM [ in reply to RE: ]

> Statistically speaking black people are far more of a
> threat to kill other black people than police. Your
> outrage is selective and your perspective is
> corrupted.

Blacks kill 90% of blacks, whites kill 90% of whites.

But that's not the argument.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:34 AM

Don't waste your time or breath on these people... They're always right... They never do anything wrong, they have all the answers and honestly they don't give a rats asz about the injustice against blacks so just save time bro and quit replying to these bigots.

You do realize that cops are more likely to be killed by a

Aug 28, 2016, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Kapernick ]

black man, than the other way around? Right?

Re: You do realize that cops are more likely to be killed by a

Aug 28, 2016, 12:53 PM

Show me that statistic.

#5 in this article, from records kept by the FBI

Aug 28, 2016, 10:13 PM

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

Despite the facts, the anti-police rhetoric of Black Lives Matter and their leftist sympathizers have resulted in what Mac Donald calls the "Ferguson Effect," as murders have spiked by 17 percent among the 50 biggest cities in the U.S. as a result of cops being more reluctant to police neighborhoods out of fear of being labeled as racists. Additionally, there have been over twice as many cops victimized by fatal shootings in the first three months of 2016.

Anti-police rhetoric has deadly consequences.

Chirp....chirp...***

Aug 29, 2016, 9:29 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Kapernick ]

If they agree with You they are wrong.
Innocent blacks are not being killed everyday.
Most of these cases the black person who was shot was the instigator and that was proven in a court of law more times than not.

You are an idiot!!!! The majority (vast majority...like 90%) of Black people killed violently

Aug 29, 2016, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Kapernick ]

Are being killed by other Blacks. This whole "Black lives matter" rabble crowd should be geared towards the Black community more so than anywhere else. I can't figure out why the Blck community doesn't value their own lives enough to do something different for a change, like:

1) Quit electing Democrats that have aided and abetted in destroying your families and communities by luring to you.

2) Hey Black Men! (Not all but a scary large number). Quit impregnating so many young girls and not marrying them. Stay out of trouble, stay in school, take advantage of all the programs available to you to improve your lives.

3) quit playing the victim card. Get over it and be grateful you were born in the US vs anywhere else on the planet . Trust me when I tell you that you have way more opportunity here than if you were born in Africa. I've been there and fought for our country there. Read "Out of America" by Kieth Richburg and you might begin your own internal healing process.

4) I will tell you all that this doesn't end well if things don't change. I realize the Alinsky-ites want that outcome to take place but there are many folks who are way out there on the lunatic fringe that are itching for a fight. If the BLM crowd think they want a fight, they might want to think twice. Here is some proof as to why (over 30 million hunting licenses were issued this past season) I doubt the majority of them were obtained by the BLM crowd.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:16 AM

This was nothing more than a publicity stunt...

Try taking his "protest" seriously for a second.

He doesnt want to support the country in which he lives because of racial injustice. That country's most powerful person is a black man.

He absolutely has the right to do what he did. We all also have the right to ridicule him and his employer has the right to deal with his actions accordingly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 11:16 AM

I think people are mad that a mixed kid raised by white adoptive parents making millions playing a sport watched by predominately white people is using the freedoms that his country gives him to disrespect that country so that he may further divide the country along racial lines and in his mind the way to bring the country together is by sitting down in a stadium filled with thousands of people actually standing together in support of that country all in the name of "injustice"

Aug 28, 2016, 11:21 AM

The White people are mad because they don't understand why he is doing this. They have not done research or care to do research because they have no interest in what is going on with the injustices going on.

or the fact my dad is walking with a cane after 5 operations

Aug 28, 2016, 11:30 AM

On his leg from a black thug while he is was a cop and now disabled. My dad was trying to give the benfit of the doubt but now has had to deal with this for years. It's bull how much cops have to go through because black people refuse to do the right thing and listen. This mess is creative because cops don't know what to do anymore. Of course there are cops who have done stupid and they should be put under he jail but this thing that all of society is evil to black people is tired and stupid. There are cops In prison right now for being stupid, what about the cop and the white kid from Seneca? The big mike who stared this mess should have been shot, so should the gang member from Milwaukee. I'm tired of hearing about "you ain't black so you don't know what it's like. BS I live in this country like anyone and had to bust my but to get where I'm at and it was real freaking hard, quit being punks and get waiting for something magical to happen for yourself and make it. You only oppress yourself. Also get quit worrying about black people you don't even know, I could care less about a jack A white person who does something stupid.

Re: or the fact my dad is walking with a cane after 5 operations

Aug 28, 2016, 11:32 AM

I didn't read your sob story because IDC... You see how it feels don't ya? Go get sympthay From somewhere else because you not gonna get it from me.

exactly what I thought you were^^^^^***

Aug 28, 2016, 11:35 AM

Re: or the fact my dad is walking with a cane after 5 operations

Aug 28, 2016, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: or the fact my dad is walking with a cane after 5 operations ]

And this ladies and gentlemen is exhibit A in the ending of this thread. The man asked for a conversation from this man to further the enlightenment of other and when met with a response from someone who has actually brushed these issues not just read about them says "yeah I don't care"

I've had it some many ones, y'all refuse to listen or even

Aug 28, 2016, 11:44 AM

Think for one second and about how the world really is. You just don't care, the only thing you want is for someone to bow down and say you know you are right, I'm racist , all white people either on purpose on indirectly try to oppress black people every chance they get. Their are no chances for black people to be successful, whites have it easier, the world is not fair, you need a safe place. Is that about it? I gave example of what I've been through and you don't care, and he does not care so why the hell do I care about what you are saying?

It will get better when the argument goes away from "all black" are oppressed and "all of society" is against blacks. I will listen then.

don't want any from a ignorant liberal mindless sheep who

Aug 28, 2016, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: or the fact my dad is walking with a cane after 5 operations ]

Thinks there is no justice and care for anyone except one race. His own

I'm mixed

Aug 28, 2016, 11:41 AM

My mother is white. Grandmother, aunts and uncles... I love everyone but I despise people like you... Your first response was "bull sh!t, kiss my asZ" like you didn't even come with a convo... So what you expect me to say?

Re: I'm mixed

Aug 28, 2016, 11:45 AM

And rednecks. Don't forget you apparently hate them too. Also probably anybody that doesn't immediately agree with your viewpoint.

Re: I'm mixed

Aug 28, 2016, 11:56 AM

Idc what you talking about either.. I'm done with this conversation....

Because it is BS, I'm tired of this blanket "whoa is my race***

Aug 28, 2016, 11:55 AM [ in reply to I'm mixed ]

Re: don't want any from a ignorant liberal mindless sheep who

Aug 28, 2016, 11:47 AM [ in reply to don't want any from a ignorant liberal mindless sheep who ]

You are obviously hurt because what happened to your father, and the person's race has blinded you.

Fact is, your dad worked for a corrupt organization that is full crime. What happens after that is up to him.

see then it is, it's not corrupt. That's your problem

Aug 28, 2016, 11:54 AM

You believe it's all corrupt instead of just a few bad people. How many cases have went viral he last few years? 5?. Just stop with everyone is out to get me. I don't care about the guys race, I bring it up now because of what is going on and the argument that is brought just show how it goes bought ways. You don't like it that I brought up his race just like I do t like it that a guy says he does not like his country Bruce's he honks all peol of color are oppressed. It's just simply not true. There will always be bad people of all races for different types of things and crimes, just not racism but many things. System wife racism and oppression over this entire country is simply not fact. (Unless you want to argue The New deal and Liberals/Proggesives way of goverment control over the poor (all races)

Re: see then it is, it's not corrupt. That's your problem

Aug 28, 2016, 11:58 AM

Because he says all people of color are oppressed.

System wide

So, wait

Aug 28, 2016, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: don't want any from a ignorant liberal mindless sheep who ]

What happened to his family was just a bad person, and he's blinded via race.

But police officers are all bad, and it couldn't just be some bad people and others are blinded by occupation?

Clemson

Re: So, wait

Aug 28, 2016, 12:03 PM

If you know of corruption and don't speak out on it. I don't care if you had no part of it, you are bad. Blue code of silence.

You are a hate filled, racist person.

Aug 28, 2016, 12:07 PM

Get over yourself

Re: You are a hate filled, racist person.

Aug 28, 2016, 12:12 PM

> Get over yourself

That's your reply when I try to educate you. You have no interest in what's really going on. You can't get over what happened to your father

Aug 28, 2016, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Kapernick ]

Well said.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:24 AM

As I stated, he's just trying to draw attention. People aren't dedputing his rights for standing up for his beliefs, people are questioning why he is protesting a flag that so many African Americans among others have given there lives defending. Find another symbol to protest against, not an American flag.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:25 AM

Tell America to start giving justice to the injustice and then he would have probably stood up.... How do you know if it was for attention or Pubiclty stunt? YOU DONT KNOW.

Re: IM pretty sure that millions of people ( all races) in the U.S have had

Aug 28, 2016, 11:40 AM

Some kind of injustices done upon them( Whether it's bias for finding jobs, stereotyped, profiled, or simply disliked by others. I think it's an injustice for someone to protest a flag that our fathers and Forefathers have given the ultimate sacrifice for ( including African Americans), but I'm not going to run around blaming others, I'm blaming Colin Kalernick.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:30 AM

I'm done with this conversation. Until you do some research about INJUSTICE against blacks I'll respect it.. You all look like bigots to me. Have a nice day in your own little world.

Full of it

Aug 28, 2016, 11:31 AM

Grow up its 2016 make it happen on your own.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Kapernick ]

I invite any white person to a conversation, so they can be educated on the injustice that goes on in America. We can meet in downtown clemson or wherever.

The funny thing is, yall say America is GREAT. At the same time most of yall are Trump supporters, that say make America great again!

If you're 'educating' it's not a conversation it's a lecture

Aug 29, 2016, 9:34 PM

and that's the problem. You're not interested in a conversation, you just want to convert everyone to your way of thinking. Like the Jehovah's Witnesses who show up wanting to have a 'conversation' about Jesus. Disingenuous.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will pay attention to him when he donates half his salary

Aug 28, 2016, 11:39 AM

to support his cause.

If there is an "injustice" around Kapernick it is that working people pay more than they can afford for tickets just so they can take their kids to see professionals play. That's what happens when you pay athletes $10-25 million to "play".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 11:55 AM

Has a right to his opinion and me to mine. The fact I will never knowingly do anything to put a dime in his pocket ever is my choice. Being an ill informed bozo is his.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly.***

Aug 28, 2016, 11:55 AM

Aug 28, 2016, 10:18 PM

That is mainly because the injustice he is protesting does not exsist!
I will stand for and with anybody of any race who is truly being opressed but I am tired of all the lies and I am tired of every white person being accused of being racist!
Kapernick is an Isamist hypocrit. He should go live in Iran if it is so bad here.

before you folks get too excited, you should note

Aug 28, 2016, 11:30 PM

the OP's join date and the number of posts he's had in the week he's been a member.....

You've all been successfully trolled.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COLON Kapernick

Aug 29, 2016, 9:02 PM

a lot of black kids among other minorities- affluent to deprived - watch and look up to these guys... so here you have thousands of kids who say the pledge every day in school seeing this COLON POS bench sitter conducting a rightful act that is utterly disrespectful, ill-mannered, discourteous, and uncivil.

and in turn these kids have the potential to mimic this behavior.

Re: COLIN Kapernick

Aug 29, 2016, 9:08 PM
image.jpeg(194.8 K)

Sir, If you don't see the reasoning behind why he sat down then you're part of the problem.

Aug 29, 2016, 9:55 PM

We have a black president, black attorney general, half the mayors in large cities on east coast are black & Blacks make up 13.3% of the population but we have a race problem. Shut the pluck up moron.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic