Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KJ McDanials mom might be over the top
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,385

KJ McDanials mom might be over the top

Jan 26, 2015, 1:40 PM

And it's obvious he needs to try and convince her to act a little less excitable but... Imo it's nice to see a mom who cares that much for her son.

I don't agree with her methods but you have to appreciate the love. A lot of young men would be so lucky.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KJ McDanials mom might be over the top

Jan 26, 2015, 1:56 PM

Well I do still remember my mom sitting in the car blowing the H&ll out of the horn watching me play baseball. It was soooooo embarrassing!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2015, 2:05 PM

I have twins in Jr high and ones a SG on the basketball team, qb for the rec team, and trying out for 3rd base/pitcher for the high school team. His brother is on the academic challenge team. I'm super proud (even though both are #### fans because of their grandparents ) and admit maybe I cheer a little too loud at times. Nothing like seeing them succeed and be happy. Best feeling in the world.

Probably embarrassing her son (how could she not be)

Jan 26, 2015, 2:22 PM

ala Dennis Hopper in Hoosiers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2015, 2:57 PM

I love a cheering mom! My son is grown now, but when he was in high school, he played lacrosse. I was definitely a loud, but always positive, cheering mom. Half way through one season, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and had to have my thyroid removed. I didn't miss a game, but had to be very quiet for a few. The other parents teased me that the only way to shut me up was to slit my throat! I loved it! My son always knew I was there!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,385
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic