Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of these comments sicken me. KB worked through a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Some of these comments sicken me. KB worked through a

Sep 25, 2018, 9:05 PM

Medical condition that would have taken a lot of us out. He kept working, recovered, took us to the playoffs. He gave everything he had. Why anyone would question his decision is beyond me. THANK YOU KB. Wish you the best, whatever you decide.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of these comments sicken me. KB worked through a

Sep 25, 2018, 9:07 PM

well we do not even know what decision will made if any. Maybe he just needs some time to process this. We do not know what we do not know.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:28 PM

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:07 PM

Agreed. Sometimes I’m absolutely disgusted and ashamed of the vile trash that’s allowed on Tnet.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:09 PM

"Quitters never win and winners never quit."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:11 PM

Is switching to to plan b quitting?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:14 PM

Nope but in reality how is that working for Ole Zerrick? KB is not gonna walk in another teams door and be annointed the starter, he is just not good enough of a passer for that to happen.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:15 PM

LoL

Sep 25, 2018, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of these comments sicken me. KB worked through a ]

Cooper is currently starting, and still has 2 years left after this one, and really has played pretty well this season. So, I'm not exactly sure what you mean?

Sep 25, 2018, 9:34 PM

Yes but he was in a battle for the job, won only late and at a lower level of competition. SO he in fact did not walk in and be annointed the starter, not at a P% school either. See where I am going?

KB isn't a quitter.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of these comments sicken me. KB worked through a ]

He will either stay at Clemson, or he will transfer elsewhere. Neither choice constitutes quitting in my book.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: KB isn't a quitter.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:38 PM

If he transfers hes a quitter. All his talk about being a leader? Bryant has no future as NFL qb. He acts as if hes the only one to lose a starting position. He sulked on sidelines Saturday.

Guess you've never changed jobs***

Sep 25, 2018, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of these comments sicken me. KB worked through a ]

Yeah a lot of people forget about that

Sep 25, 2018, 9:14 PM

Same here. KB deserves our respect and appreciation.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:18 PM

And ultimately, our support regardless of whether he stays or transfers.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Same here. KB deserves our respect and appreciation.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:21 PM

Agree! I just hope for his sake that he does things the right way to preserve the example he worked so hard to established.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time to take out the trash.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:26 PM

About time for mods to clean some garbage.

I agre @TigerTrain they have no: Empathy!

Sep 25, 2018, 9:40 PM

tigertrain® Not having any Empathy if all is right in the world should mean one day; you are not shown any whatsoever!

Hopefully, the folks who are typing away on their keyboard with the insults have Karma bite them where it hurts!

This young man has really a life altering decision ahead of him and likely needs space/time to process it. After that time he may decide he is coming back. He may transfer! Whatever he decides "most decent people realize it's a tough situation for him"! The folks who don't are probably a bad season away from wanting to get rid of Coach Swinney. He preaches family and process! Those folks being all keyboard - ugly with the KB comments don't get it. You could name a few schools who have had good seasons; but the reason Clemson is relevant yearly now is "family and following the process"! Investing time with the young men. KB has to think about leaving this culture. Stay and back up or go live out a dream of being a starting QB somewhere. Not an easy choice and one as you said; "people need to show a bit of empathy" as he makes this tough choice.

It's not like he hasn't worked hiney off or haven't gone 16-2 as the starter! So he has a solid resume any team out there would love to have as a starting QB! But, leaving Clemson would have to be hard given all he has put into it. No easy thing.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic