Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justyn and Tee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,420

Justyn and Tee

Nov 27, 2018, 6:13 PM

Everyone knows that they are elite and being flashy and breaking tackles, catching and being a threat at any point during any game. But what I noticed that I absolutely love about this team is their ability to block. Go watch any game that we've had all year and both Justyn and Tee will be man handling whoever is in front of them a couple times being the reason ETN gets a score or another receiver. They're phenomenal athletes and we're blessed for them to play at Clemson! Go tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seth, you can say that again!

Nov 27, 2018, 6:31 PM

Both are the total package...and will be catching passes (and blocking downfield) on Sundays very soon. We're lucky they chose Clemson.
Great recruiting, Dabo!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, they are the total package.

Nov 27, 2018, 6:34 PM

They will break a lot of records.

Re: Justyn and Tee

Nov 27, 2018, 6:35 PM

Yes I see it all the time. It's something Cain and RRMC were not good at. It must be psychologically damaging to be constantly out run and jumped by a WR and then on an off play they plow you down the field.

Nov 27, 2018, 6:39 PM

I imagine it makes them even more worn down throughout the game too. Getting pushed back constantly throughout the game then when you're expecting to get blocked for a screen and Tee or Justyn bust right by the CB over the top it's impossible to stop and once you miss a step against either guy it's over.

Nov 27, 2018, 6:51 PM

OCs are going to have to find a way to get both of them on the field at the same time next season. Most teams don't have a corner that can match up to either of them 1 on 1. No team has 2 corners that can match up with the two of them 1 on 1.

Nov 27, 2018, 6:54 PM

I remember calling the first TD to Tee. Saw it from the stands and pointed it out saying "Tee is on an island with the corner this is a TD here!" and boom on cue Tee hit the slant and a beauty of a throw from big Trevor!

Nov 27, 2018, 7:02 PM

Justyn did the exact same thing (to the same corner I believe) late in the first half but Lawrence's throw was too low. Still should have been caught, but a repeat of the throw to Higgins and Ross would have walked into the end zone.

Nov 27, 2018, 9:11 PM

You are right. We haven’t had blocking like that at the secondary level for our backs in quite a few years! Love the way they both play through the whistle!!

Nov 27, 2018, 9:33 PM

A little tippsy sometimes at the games but the cadence is the same. Lets say Sweeet Teeeea. It really sounds good in the same amount of lyric timing.

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,420
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic