Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justin Flowe update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,604

Justin Flowe update

Jul 28, 2019, 10:07 PM

Flowe said in the past he wanted to take all five of his official visits before he makes his decision but changed his tune a bit on Sunday.

“Whenever it feels right, I could make my decision,” Flowe said. “I’m going to narrow my list of schools down pretty soon here but I could decide as early as later this summer or whenever I feel the time is right.
-Interview with 247

Commitment could be soon it sounds like and Clemson has the lead as of right now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Justin Flowe update

Jul 28, 2019, 10:18 PM

Personally I hope so bc, Justin Flowe is my #1 get for us over all the others that we're after!!! That kid takes what he does with his player position very serious without any fear. He is a champion!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 10:23 PM

Mine too. I see a couple more national titles while he is at Clemson.

Jul 28, 2019, 10:28 PM

This is a Clemson Usc battle with Oregon trying to make a run. We have a very good chance as of right now to land him.

Jul 28, 2019, 10:31 PM

Trolling are you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Justin Flowe update ]

Oh yeah - oh yeah - Carlsbad .... or ... even while he is not at Clemson ... actually... -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jul 28, 2019, 10:28 PM

Agree. He is my first pick of all that are left. As I mentioned on another thread, Flowe has had an Official visit to Alabama scheduled for some time on 9/20/19. That could be the date we are looking at to find out where he stands. It also has to be said...hope USC does not get a great coach to sign up, that could mess things up...especially if the defensive coordinator is someone that Flowe already knows/respects.

Before this weekend, 247 crystal balls had Flowe 100% USC with 6 votes. As of now, it is 5 for USC and 3 for Clemson, with Wiltfong flipping his vote from USC to Clemson. Looking good!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 10:59 PM

I can tell you this right now. I wouldn’t expect flowe to take that Alabama official or if he does I wouldn’t take it seriously. He has done everything but rule them out officially and like I stated above this is a Clemson Usc battle

Jul 28, 2019, 11:42 PM

Hope you are correct- Seth ... hope you are correct!! -:)

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,604
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic